10. Trust Me

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Meera turned around and saw Aryan falling on the ground. Her heart beat increased and she cried, "Aryaaann......"

She rushed towards him and held him before his head could hit the ground. "Aryan," she cried. She shook him pleading him to open his eyes. She gently placed his head on the floor and got a glass of water. Sprinkling some water on his face, she shook him up again. "Meera," Aryan whispered. He opened his eyes slowly and saw a tensed Meera bent over himself. He got up with start and spoke with urgency, "Please don't hurt yourself Meera. Please. I can't live without you.

Meera looked at him guiltily. She had not meant to hurt herself. She just wanted to know his true feelings. She told him the same. Aryan relaxed. "Please don't do it again. Please Meera," he pleaded like a child. Meera nodded and helped him get up. She took him to her bedroom and made him lay down on the bed. "Why are you here, Aryan?" she asked. 

Aryan smiled sadly and asked her, "Why do you hate me so much Meera? Am I so bad?" Meera looked at him. His eyes expressed pain. Do I really hate him? she thought. The answer was clear. "I don't hate you Aryan. I don't feel anything for you. Not even anger. When my own parents did all that to me, then how can I even expect anything from you!" she said. 

Aryan did not know what to feel at that moment - happy that she did not hate him or sad that she had no hope from him. "I know I have hurt you bad. I have behaved like a jerk. I know we have a long way to go. But please Meera, give me one chance. One chance to prove my love to you. One chance to repent. Trust me once. Please Meera. Please." He joined his hands in request and looked at her expectantly. 

~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~...~

Seoul, South Korea

Sapna was sitting in her room, playing with her mobile phone. Sara, her three-year old daughter was out with her grandparents. She was thinking about Meera, her best friend. Why did she had to suffer so much? Meera was an innocent soul, interested only in dancing. She was hot-headed but she apologised the minute she realised her fault. 

Sapna closed her eyes and remembered her conversation with Aryan. She had not expected Meera to behave in such a manner. I thought she liked him. But this was Meera. She could do anything in anger and then regret it. 

As she was lost in her thoughts, the door of her room opened and entered her husband, Rajat. She looked at him for a moment and then went back to her thoughts. Rajat came and sat next to her and said, "It has been five years, Sapna. Till when will you be like this?" "Get me my Meera back," she said. Rajat sighed. They had been liked this since the day Meera left. Every time Rajat initiated a conversation, Sapna would reply the same. The only time they talked was when the conversation was about Sara, their daughter. 

Rajat took a deep breath and said, "She was my sister too." Sapna laughed sarcastically and asked, "Was she? I don't think so." Rajat looked away, trying to hide his tears. He knew he had done wrong. He tried to find Meera too but with his father not supporting, it was difficult. "I love you, Sapna. Trust me," he whispered. Sapna's eyes moistened as she spoke, "She did trust you. When you couldn't love your sister, how can you love me?"

So, how is it? 

Will Meera give Aryan a chance? Should Meera give Aryan a chance?

What do you think about Sapna and Rajat?

~Purnima

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro