19. Hot Pulsing Need

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Joohyun

I glanced around the massive hall, soaking the sights and smells of it.

I was nervous.

Freaking nervous.

The dancing just finished and I was standing at some random place in this party, looking interested yet feeling aloof.

I lost Seokjin somewhere in the crowd when the music changed to an upbeat funky groove. But I could feel his stare on me, washing over my body in illicit desire.

I had a feeling he might be here but I furiously tried pushing that thought away the whole evening. Then I saw Kim Taehyung and I was stock sure he was here. It turned out to be true.

Dressed in a charcoal grey suit with the top two buttons left open and a silver grey mask on his face, he looked deathly.

Sex on a platter.

The moment our eyes met during the waltz, lust swimming thick behind our masks, was the moment I knew that this was it. There's no turning back now.

After dancing for a few minutes, exchanging partners and indulging in brief conversations, Sooyoung and I took a break.

Sipping on champagne and devouring chocolate strawberries, I almost forgot I was angry at her for creating a blunder again. This time, accepting an anonymous invitation to a masquerade ball.

I don't know if the Kim brothers are an exception but I tend to be wary of each and every person I come across, no matter what they project themselves to be.

It was like an added defense I stuck to myself. The dangers of the unknown weren't new, but I couldn't help but be apprehensive about the consequences it gifted me with.

Living a sheltered life and being exposed to something new and unnerving does that.

My thoughts were flying as usual when I felt a slight nudge on my waist. It was Sooyoung.

"This may look uneasy to you but I'm finding it completely hot that Kim Seokjin has been staring at you for the past many minutes," she said with a hint of mock tease.

"Where?" I asked because I genuinely couldn't find him, despite holding a strong eye contact even after the dance was over. He just disappeared.

"Over there. Look."

I had to strain my neck slightly to spot him. The place where he was standing was far from where I stood. There were a huge number of silk drapes flowing from the ceiling, which were billowing in a beautiful way.

I took a few steps towards the stairs and was greeted by a soft breeze, sending chills down my bare arms.

It must be an air duct for producing the windy effect.

I walked and walked, my hair swaying along the long curtains and then I felt my breath lodge itself in my throat.

He was there, standing with his one hand in his pocket and facing me sideways. His face was mesmerizing to look at and his eyes held me in a stare so potent I could die.

He was walking towards me with a calm quiet exterior but his eyes gave away the burning lust he had within him.

I wonder what's stopping him?

I didn't know when I stopped walking and stood in front him, the drapes flowing between us serving as an invisible barrier to the actions we so deliciously thought for each other.

To say this moment was hypnotising wasn't enough.

Seokjin was beautiful. He held a power over me. Even if he couldn't touch me, he knew the hold he had over me just with that blazing intensity in his eyes.

I saw him look at me from my head to toes and back, stopping a long time on my neck before settling his eyes on mine.

I could feel my breath going fast as each second passed. I felt his gaze on my chest too.

I wanted him.

I stopped myself for so long. I had no intention of rebuffing him this time. I want to ha-

Just then, I saw him smirk at me and turn away. With both his hands in his pockets, he left from the party hall and into one of the darkened halls inside.

What the fuck?

Did he just blindside me after eye fucking me like that?

No way in hell, Kim Seokjin.

No fucking way.

I flew past the hangings and made a brisk run to the hall where I saw Seokjin entering.

The place was dark with a few overhead lamps giving off a soft yellow light for curbing total darkness.

I scanned the area with a tunnel vision, paying no heed to the interiors. Some wallpapers and paintings.

I didn't give a fuck about that now.

I clutched my gown at the sides to avoid tripping myself as I made a run, heels clacking in its wake and hot anger coursing through my veins.

Who does he think he is?

I may come off as desperate now but he promised. He fucking promised.

Gosh. What's happening to me?

I can't believe I'm chasing after a man for one night of hot promised sex.

I didn't stop walking and I felt tears blurring my vision, making me slow my steps.

Before I could get my bearings, a strong hand gripped my wrist making me squeal in pain and I was pulled into a dark room with my back plastered to a wall. My senses went into overdrive.

No. Not again.

A few lights fickered on in the room and I saw the massive body enveloping me, knocking me out of my breath.

Seokjin was hovering over me, his hot breath fogging my vision.

"Hey." His voice caressed my skin, deep, husky. He wasn't wearing his coat.

I stared at him with pure rage in my eyes and had this strong urge to slap him. Needlessly, my instinct took over and I raised my hand to do that.

I don't know what got over me.

I'm not a violent person, dammit.

Sensing my thoughts, he tightly grabbed my hand but that didn't stop me. I tried to pry my hand away from him using my other hand when he took that too and pinned both my arms to the wall above me.

I tried struggling again. I couldn't calm down.

Suddenly, his body pressed against mine harshly, making me gasp and made me stop my stupid struggle against him.

Our eyes were battling, unspoken rage and lust in them.

His mouth was painfully close to mine. I could feel his hot heavy breaths matching my own.

His almost naked chest heaving, hard body melding into my soft one, this closeness.. God.

I was going ballistic.

"Fuck you." I whispered, making sure I let my anger show through my eyes.

He smirked, leaned more towards me and whispered back in a hush.

"Do the honours, will you?"

I let out a loud gasp when he attached his lips to my neck and rubbed his thigh between my legs, giving me a sudden whiplash.

He kissed my neck with an abnormal fervour, his tongue coaxing out strange mewls from my mouth. He was licking, biting and sucking at all the right spots.

I was wet already.

Squirming against him and sandwiched between the wall and his hard body, my whole being was throbbing with need and I couldn't control myself.

With my hands rendered useless, I wrapped my exposed leg around his waist bringing him closer to me.

God. I wanted to touch him.

His mouth was hot on my skin, dipping lower and sucking the flesh below my collarbone.

I gasped. I bent my head and kissed his cheek, jaw and trailed my mouth to his neck, giving him soft bites and purring slightly.

My arms were aching from being held for so long and tight. I wanted to fucking touch him.

"Please..." I moaned and continued kissing his throat, feeling his Adam's apple bob harshly underneath.

"Please... Jin."

He let go off my hands and took hold of my jaw instead. Suddenly, his face was on me, an inch between us.

"Please what?" His voice was strained and hot.

I stared at him, breathing hard, my hands roaming over his chest and arms as if I couldn't stop touching them.

"Take me. Have me. Fucking ravish me."

He groaned like a wounded animal and hauled me up in his arms, my legs instinctively wrapping around his waist, and took us to the round bed in the middle of the room.

He threw me on it unceremoniously. Before I could react, he was all on me.

His hands worked on the zipper on my back, ripping it off harshly while my shaking hands tried unbuttoning his shirt unsuccessfully.

He tugged at my gown so forcefully, the tight fabric on my chest slipped down to my waist, exposing my whole breasts to him.

"Fuck," he whispered while eyeing them.

Lust brewing hot in his gaze, he holds my back and pushes me closer to his mouth, swallowing my breast and starts sucking on it like a maniac.

"Ahh!"

My nerves were on fire, each sensation pulsing towards my groin, driving me over the edge.

He sucks at my nipple, eating me up, but tears his mouth away after a moment and stares at me with a wild look in his eyes.

I lean back on my hands and look at him, giving him a coy, little grin as I arch my back, tempting him with my breasts.

"Spread your legs," he commands.

I feel hot shivers run down my back. I smirk at him, his dominance turning me on way too much than necessary.

Just like that night.

Slowly, I spread my legs farther and farther till I feel the ache in my tendons in my thighs.

"Fuck.." he breathes thick and heavily.

He takes a long look, backs away and gets off from the bed to relieve his pants and boxers.

He growls lowly and crawls towards me speedily, then wraps an arm under one of my thighs and holds me to him as I arch my back and squirm.

I roam my hands on his abs, enjoying the tight ridges adorning his skin. My heart is thundering abnormally in my chest as I lean onto him and nibble his chin and neck.

He groans loudly and I raise my hands to his chest and arms, relieving him off his shirt.

His shirt falls down from both arms, and he leans back his head groaning and cursing out small 'fucks' when I leave kisses on his beautiful body.

He must have sensed my slight dominance so before I could do anything further, he takes me in his hold furiously and hot, one hand gripping my waist and the other tightening in my hair.

He tips my head back as his mouth grazes my neck, down to my breasts, and down my tummy to the area below my stomach.

He licks and nibbles, tugging on my skin, his warmth and feel sending my head spinning.

He lifts his head and looks at me with finality. This was long overdue. He won't be gentle. Not at all.

He licks his lips slow and cradles my hips, bringing me closer and closer. Our eyes remain locked and I don't see it coming.

He suddenly lifts my hips, crowns himself at my entrance, and looks at me with with fierce hot lust and swiftly pushes inside.

My back arches off the bed, and I gasp loudly, squeezing my eyes shut.

He slides out almost all the way, and then thrusts, sinking all the way inside me this time, to the hilt.

I'm far gone. My mind becomes hazy as he pounds into me ruthlessly, without an ounce of tenderness in sight.

I liked it this way.

Dominant, fast, hot, rough.

The need to be taken, to be lusted over by him.

Fuck.

My breasts bob back and forth due to his strong powerful thrusts, and I run my hands up and down my body, squeezing my breast with one and the other, clutching the sheets beside my head.

I moan shamelessly, without a break and scream his name when he hits that right spot.

I'm hot, my body pulsing everywhere. His face on top of mine, disappears in my neck occasionally to bite and suck and I scream his name again.

That must have turned him on more as he continues his thrusts with more speed and ferocity, barely giving me time to breathe.

The sensations within me burst in such magnitude, I come with a long drawn out moan, finishing with a chant of his name from my lips.

Jin.

Jin.

Jin.

He slows his thrusts to some extent and looks at me, panting and sweaty beneath him.

He smiles and leans back down, pumping into again as he sucks my neck and ear, and then my breast.

"You like it?" he taunts.

The man is built like a machine. He is nowhere near.

I nod slowly, because I can't trust my voice now.

That's it.

Liquid heat courses in his eyes, and he thrusts harder and harder.

"Yes," I pant, feeling another high coming onto me.

So fast.

I hold onto him as I arch up to kiss his neck. "You feel so good. Don't stop."

I bring my mouth close to his, our breaths hot and wet. "Don't stop. Don't stop."

My everything pulses as I feel the orgasm crest again, and I want him to make me scream and come and feel everything I'm tired of not feeling. I want to be breathless.

Again.

Fuck me.

Fuck me.

Fuck me.

I let out a cry, digging my nails onto his back and he thrusts, throwing his head back and driving into me again and again, harder and harder.

Heat fills my groin, the blood rushes, and I come with him when he spills deep inside me with one final thrust.

My lungs empty, and I nearly collapse.

Jin lets out a deep groan and drops himself on me. Body and weight.

"Holy shit," I murmur, breathing a mile a minute.

My arms circle him, my thighs tightening around his waist, and he runshis hand up my leg, up my thigh, over the curve of my ass, and up my torso.

Lifting his head, he looks at me, our breaths matching with the same intensity.

"That was worth it. Every fucking inch."

I smile at him and he leans down to kiss my neck, sucking it more harsher than necessary.

I whisper breathlessly, "Kiss me. On my lips."

He stills.

"That was my wish."

He tears away from my neck, and looks at me.

With anger.

I pant, staring at his mouth, and lean towards him but he grabs my hips, crushing his body to mine.

I gasp and flutter my eyes shut.

He trails his hand upwards from my breast and grabs my jaw between his fingers.

Our eyes are in a heated stare and his lips are a mere centimetres away from mine.

His breath gliding over mine, he cruelly whispers with a soulless look in his eyes.

"No matter what, Joohyun, I never fucking kiss. You got that?"

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro