20. Dirty

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Seokjin

I thought I was done when I finally had her after all those agonising nights where she tortured me endlessly in my dreams.

Wet and gorgeous. Dripping with high sex.

But no.

I wasn't even close to finishing with her.

Not when she is screaming so hotly and writhing beneath me, lost in our mindless act of sexual pleasure.

Our bodies are slick with sweat but I'm not even fucking close to stopping this.

I look down and see the hot moaning mess below me, her body exhausted but nowhere near satisfied.

Bae Joohyun.

She is fucking marvellous.

Her long sexy legs propped on each of my shoulder, her beautiful breasts bouncing deliciously due to our racy momentum and my dick pounding and pounding into her tight wet hole, making her let out harsh gasps in orgasmic delight.

Her face is gorgeously twisted in pleasure and it's becoming the most amazing thing I've ever seen and my dick isn't knowing when to calm the fuck down.

It's been relentless the whole night and I am not even complaining.

Her nails are digging into my biceps and back but I'm far too gone to pay any heed to it.

Her gasps.

Her moans.

Her more gasps.

Fuck.

Her voice is driving me crazy.

She is flushed and hot, clearly tired but I can't bring myself to let her rest.

I want her.

I fucking want her.

My hips drive furiously into her without any change in pace. She loves it.

"Jin!"

"Jin!"

I smirk.

I didn't lie when I said she wouldn't stop screaming my name if I ever get a hold of her again.

"That's it, baby." I whisper. "Scream for me."

Her eyes are hazy with lust and she looks at me with that dishevelled look on her face.

"Jin.."

I slide my hand on her one leg, which is still propped on my shoulder, to her thigh, to her waist, to her breast and squeeze it harshly.

That's it.

She throws her head back and  lets out a long moan, coming apart in a beautiful drawn out climax.

Her body is shuddering and twitching in all the right places. She breathes uncontrollably, her chest rising up and down, yet bouncing furiously due to my thrusts.

I'm not fucking done yet.

"Please.." she whimpers. "No more."

"No can do, babe. I'm not even close."

Her eyes widen in shock but soon morphs into pleasure when I thrust into her again and again, kissing her neck and squeezing her ass and breast at the same time.

No sooner, she comes again and screams into oblivion, her back arching in a beautiful way, her breasts right in front of my face, giving me the chance to suck them into my mouth quite lewdly.

Damn.

My body starts thrumming in pleasure, my blood hot in my veins and I climax a few seconds after her.

Throwing my head back and closing my eyes, I let out a long deep groan, emptying myself into her for the fifth time this night.

I slowly pull out from her, making her shudder exquisitely from the impact and let out soft whimpers from her hot mouth.

Fucking amazing.

We both pant like crazy, lying side by side, naked bodies covered in sweat, saliva and the stuff.

Fuck.

She drained the hell out of me.

"That...was... wonderful," she says between pants.

I turn my head to the side and look at her, captivated by the sight in front of my eyes.

Her whole body is flushed and burning red, she is breathing so harshly. 

The moist and dazed look in her eyes is so sexy, like she couldn't believe what just happened to her.

The places where I kissed her, bit and sucked the hell out of them were so prominent. Red and purple, so vibrant and fucking gorgeous.

And then, her lips. They looked so sweet and red.

I was fucking livid when she told me to kiss her. And when I said what I said, I pushed my fingers into her mouth, all hot and wet, and her tongue started swirling between them.

She looked at me with full blown desire in her eyes and I slipped my fingers out of her mouth and rubbed them down her face till her cunt, eliciting another wave of orgasm through her.

Fucking vixen.

My dick became ram rod straight in seconds as if I didn't just empty myself in her.

That started a frenzy of lust all over in me and I had her again and again, willfully and fucking incredibly .

Her lipstick was smudged because of that, the red spreading till her cheek and jaw. 

"Yeah." I say it calmly, now that I have regained my breath.

But she didn't.

Her chest is rising and falling continuously, making my eyes go there.

I felt my dick twitch.

She must have seen that because she hurriedly sits up and holds the sheets over her naked body.

I smiled at that.

"Relax. I'm done for the night," I tell her.

"Says the one who went for five rounds without giving me a breather."

She was...pouting?

What the fuck.

"Whatever. Like I said, I'm done for tonight," I said and got up from the bed, stark naked.

I heard a soft whimper behind me and I smirked.

You're not the first one to admire my body, Joohyun.

I grabbed a bottle of champagne and two flutes, setting them on the bedside table.

"What are you doing?" She asks, raising her brow.

"I don't know about you but I'm fucking thirsty."

Saying that, I pour the crystal liquid in the two glasses and hand one to her.

She takes it with one hand while the other still holds her sheet on her.

I slip in the covers with her and lean my head on the headboard,

I take a sip, letting the liquid slosh in my mouth for a second and gulp it down.

I turn my head and see her guzzling down the champagne quite furiously, little droplets streaming down from the corner of her mouth.

Interesting.

"I've never seen a woman slobber herself with champagne like this before," I say.

She turns around and sets the flute on the bedside table.

"You're one to talk. I've never had a man fuck me so hard to the point I lose my voice."

I narrowed my eyes at her, willing her to shut her mouth.

If she ever speaks like that to me again, I wouldn't know what I'd do to her.

Probably fuck her till she faints.

"Easy there," I whisper lowly and let out a breath. "Easy." More lowly.

She looks at me long and hard and blinks her eyes, cleary flustered.

But totally not getting my point.

And from the mischievous look in her eyes, she knows what she's doing.

"What? I thought you were done for the night," she says.

She blinks twice and then whispers, "Weren't you, boy?"

That's it.

I throw the champagne filled flute hard, the sound of it crashing somewhere in the room, roughly  grab her body, sheets and all, and pull her flush against me.

She lets out a loud gasp and grasps my shoulders, her nails digging into my skin.

Her breathing, which seemed to have calmed down a few minutes ago, was ragged and harsh.

"You just played dirty, Joohyun," I whispered on her mouth. "Really dirty."

She fucking smirks and whispers back, "Yeah? Let's see how far you go, big boy."

I'm livid at this point and my senses have definitely gone haywired.

I rip the sheet off her and wind my one arm around waist, the other around her leg and lift her up, taking her away from the bed.

My movements are fast and quite haphazard, making her gasp and whimper.

Her hair is flaying sexily and when I roughly push her against the wall and enter her without any warning, she loudly moans and wraps her legs around me, meeting my hard thrusts with equal fervour.

She comes apart and her hips shake uncontrollably but I don't stop.

I don't intend to fucking stop.

"Oh God..!"

"Please!"

"Fuck!"

These are the only coherent words which slip from her mouth as I take her against the wall, from behind, against the window, on the couch, on the floor and more places I don't even remember.

She was panting, screaming, moaning, squirming, writhing in absolute pleasure and I was enjoying every fucking bit of it.

"Jin..stop."

She is on the table now, her ass perched sexily on it, and I was thrusting into her without any remorse.

"Say that again, will you?"

Her hands are planted on the table behind her and her head is thrown back, exposing her gorgeous neck which was slowly turning into an artwork of its own. 

I smirk.

"Please.. I'm sorr— Ah!"

"I didn't get that, Joohyun."

Her hips are moving on their own now. The haze of lust hasn't subsided yet but her body has, I guess.

"I'm...sorry.. Fuck. Jin..I'm really... Sorry...I... I... I—"

I drive one long hard thrust into her and she screams and screams and screams, climaxing in a breathtaking way.

Her body gives up and she falls back on the table, splayed like a perfect piece of art.

Her body moves abruptly in short spasms and little twitches, her breath nowhere near normal.

She is gone for the night.

Literally.

I walk around the table where her face is, lean down and lightly blow on the few strands of her hair which fell on her soft red cheeks.

"Now look who is exactly done for the night, Joohyun."

I lift her up from there and lay her down on the bed, gently running my thumb across her lower lip.

"It's certainly not me."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro