Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I woke up ready for the interesting day I might have. (lets just skip routine cus i'm bored) I sighed as I realized I had forgot to replace my glasses with contacts like usual, did I forget to mention that? Anyways I might actually might like this school, reason? the drama here was so funny.

I got to school and was immediately met with Percy and Nico making out. I scrunched up my nose before telling them "YO! get a room lovebirds" Percy pulled away bright red while Nico had a smirk and replied "gladly Kate" I rolled my eyes before my phone called me and weirdly enough it was my sister and she said "yo Kai wassup?" I groaned before asking "don't tell me-" I was interrupted by her sing songingly screaming in my ear "i'm high as fuck and my sis is named Kai what do I do with my liiiiiiiife" I sighed before daring to ask "where are you?" then I heard Nico say "I didn't realize you wore glasses" I snorted before walking out hearing Percy joke "neeks she's running away from your beautiful ass." I sighed before getting ready to pick up my high sister.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro