Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I sighed already regretting doing this but then I felt someones hand on my shoulder. So dear reader would you be asking penny for your thoughts? well my thoughts are 'What the fucking hell don't touch me I feel so freakin uncomfortable now please stooop'  thats what I was thinking but in reality I was about to open my mouth to speak but instead I was turned around fast. I spun so fucking fast that i fell on my butt which is when I started mumbling curses in multiple languages. I got up stopping my cursing and looked at my 'attacker' it was a girl... a gorgeous one at that. She had blonde hair a shirt on that had CHB on it and her eyes were stormy grey. I frown but don't talk cus i'm pretty sure i'd stutter so instead I glare at her for a little. She shifts Really uncomfortable under my glare before squeaking out (much to her own embarrassment) "sorry I didn't mean t-" I smiled getting the reaction I wanted before feeling my phone buzzed I looked and it read

Mom

Hey kid you excited to spend the week before summer with your pops

I put it up  not evening wanting to answer that before giving the girl my full attention. She looks nervous but then I see a smirk appear on her face and she now looks really confident. She grabs the arm of Percy who is trying to sneak away and asked "what are your thoughts on him?" my reply was "why yah wanna know?" her smirk was replaced with a smile as she said "because i'm curious why my GAY best friend is checking YOU out" I laughed as I watched Percy's face turn a deep shade of red. I looked at percy and told him "your friend isn't that subtle is she?" He shook his has with a small smile forming.

He rasped out and embarrassed "s-she isn't and by the way i'm not gay" he raised his voice "i'm bisexual!" I laughed as a guy came up and said "ooh so I can tap that Percy?" i laughed out "t-this is t-too much" I walked away laughing harder than I have since I moved hearing Percy say "N-Nico what in tartarus was that!"  

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro