Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I walked up to were Percy raised his hand when I finally found him I took a seat. I glanced at him and noticed he was looking at me I gave him a small smile before turning around. I mean your probably wondering why I wasn't drooling over him? Sure he looked handsome and all but not my type. I felt him continue staring at me and I felt kinda uncomfortable, soon the class ended so I packed all my supplies in my backpack

*skip to free period*

I sat down on a bench outside the school before my phone went off. I sighed before looking at the screen my annoyance soon replaced with anger when i saw the words Dad on the screen. I picked up but before my Dad could speak I heard laughter and a girls voice saying "Is seaweed brain in wove" I didn't really understand but I just into the tree above me wanting peace for this call. (A/n bold Katelyn italic Dad)

OK speak

I heard a deep sigh before my Dad spoke

kid i know your angry that your a 'freak' because of me but my kind need your help, no, your kind so please come on I promise it'll be worth your time...

ok but i'll have to check with mom and... If anyone of you are assholes because of my sexuality none of you will make it out of the summer alive

can it be a week before summer sweetheart?

1. don't call me sweetheart

2. I have school

3. It's up to Mom on this

I ended the call after this not wanting to hear anymore talk from that asshole of an angel. I jumped down from the tree pocketing my phone. I heard a couple of screams from behind me and a girl said "what the hell, are you ok, why did you jump out of a fucking tree."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro