• 12 - "Exploration." •

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Once we defeated Skeletron, we decided to further explore the dungeon.

"AAAAHAHHHH!! JEEEEZ!" Solana nearly tripped onto spikes that were nailed into the floor. "Phew..." She sighed, as she regained her balance. "..." I stared down at the next room, which just so happened to be the room right below us.

"Let's go." Soren said, jumping down. He landed perfectly. "...." I stared down. There were spikes right below me. "Cmon, just go Haru!!" Yuki pushed me off. My heartbeat quickened as I drew near the floor. "I gotcha!" I heard Soren say, as he caught me.

We stared at each other for a second, before jumping away from each other. "...HAHAHAHAHA!" Yuki stayed silent for a second, then laughed as she stared from the room above us.

"You two's turn!" Vulcan shouted, pushing Solana and Yuki down. They landed on each other with a thud. "I'm safe!" Yuki said cheerily. "I'm not..." Solana coughed, as she stood up.

"A-anyways, let's keep going..." I said, as Vulcan jumped down. We all continued walking through the dungeon. "I wonder why there aren't any monsters?" Solana muttered, looking at all of the piles of bones.

"I sense a fateful encounter up ahead..." Vulcan said, snickering. "Fateful?" Solana asked. "For you, yes. More or less the others." He shrugged.

<Solana's POV>

'What does he mean by fateful... And, why me?' I thought, as the others and I continued to press on through the dungeon.

We arrived at another door, but we heard laughter. A woman's laughter. "..." I stopped in my tracks. "Solana?" Haru asked, turning towards me.

I knew that laughter. It was one that I hated with a passion.

It belonged to her.

I felt rage swelling inside my chest, as I charged at the door, breaking it. I saw the bane of my very existence standing before me.

"Oh, hello Solana. Long time no see... How have you been, Sister?"

It was my sister, Grim.

<Haruka's POV>

"Solana?" I asked, watching her charge through the wooden door with ease. "I looked through to see a woman with a giant shield, and a big broadsword.

She was adorning Crimtane armor, and a red and black cape that matched. She had long, blood red hair in a high ponytail, and crystal blue eyes, just like Solana had.

"WHY ARE YOU HERE?!" We watched as Solana relentlessly swung her gauntlets at the woman, who blocked her attacks perfectly with her shield. "I dunno, why are you here, my beloved sister?" The woman replied.

"Beloved, my ass!" Solana growled, continuing to attack the woman who was her 'sister'.

"Hey!" I shouted. Both of them turned to face me. "Haru, everyone, stay out of this." Solana said, her gauntlets still ablaze.

"Why hello, strangers." The woman waved, as I stepped forward. "Haru, bad idea, bad idea!" Soren whisper yelled, but I didn't listen. "If this is the woman you told us about, then how about I join you against her?" I asked Solana.

"Just stay out of it!" Solana hissed, pushing me away. "You're at a disadvantage with her shield--", "I DONT CARE! STAY OUT OF IT!" Solana yelled at me, hatred burning in her eyes.

"Now, now, Solana. That's no way to treat your friends, is it?!" The woman grinned, as she continued to spar with her sister.

"..." I went to step forward again, but Soren grabbed my shoulder. I looked back at him. He shook his head no. "Let's just continue past them, okay?" He whispered, as I nodded. Vulcan, Yuki, Soren, and I walked past the two, and continued to venture through the dungeon.

<Solana's POV>

"Sister, why are you fighting with me? I thought that we could put this all behind us." She spoke in a mocking tone.

"Sister, why don't you call me by my own name? Or is it too hard to pronounce?!" I shouted. "I forgot your name, because you are worthless to me." She smiled.

"You're gonna regret what you just said..." I growled, as we continued to fight. She decided to counter attack. She knocked me back with her shield, causing me to fall.

She went to stab me with her sword, but I caught the sword with my gauntlets. I held the sword back, as she pushed the sword down towards me with more strength.

"You don't deserve to be this strong..." I mumbled through grit teeth. "And whys that?" She replied.

"You always relied on weaker people. You'd harass them, do things just to blame it on them... It's the most pathetic thing someone could do..." I mumbled, running out of strength.

"I suppose that I did do things like that, but you haven't?" She asked. "You made it seem like I did by getting mom to believe your stupid accusations..." I growled.

"Yeah, mom was pretty stupid too... Anyone would believe me." She laughed.

She just... Insulted mom?!

An insulting spark just lit my hatred ablaze...

"JUST DIE ALREADY!" My sister shouted, as my hands slipped.

I felt a sharp pain in my stomach.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
HEYO peeps! It's me, WaffleCake!

So, for today's question of the day...

"What's your take on this situation between Solana and Grim?"

I couldn't answer it because y'know... I'm the author XD

So, I'll see you all in the next chapter! Bye bye!~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro