• 13 - "Grim." •

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

<Solana's POV>

My mother and father were a very poor couple. My dad left when I was a few months old, my sister being four at the time.

We were grateful for what we had, and we were happy.

Until one day my sister started acting... Strange.

She was originally the nicest and sweetest girl around, but...

She had turned mean, guiltless, and careless.

She began doing bad things, then blaming them on me as time passed.

But there's one thing that I've never grasped.

She killed mom.

She killed her favorite person, and blamed it all on me.

All on... Me...

"Hahah... You're dead. BOO HOO!" Grim mocked, as she leaned her arm on the sword that punctured my stomach. She wiggled the sword around.

"..." I opened my eyes. "Huh?" My sister raised an eyebrow. "She's actually alive? I'll just have to hurt her more!" My sister wiggled the sword around even more, as I gritted my teeth.

I began to sit up, moving up the sword that had stabbed through me.

"Why... Can't you understand....?" I growled, grabbing the sword, and pulling it out of me. Adrenaline had kicked in, making me even stronger. She jumped back, as I threw her sword into the spikes.

I stood up, slightly wobbling. I walked toward her, step... By step... By step. Until her back was to the wall. I grabbed her neck. "Now you listen, and listen well." I spat, as she gained a slightly scared look on her face.

"Next time you do anything like this, I will find you, and hurt you so badly that you won't even be able to speak." I growled, as I raised my other fist, preparing to punch her. My fist lit ablaze, as she stared at me in horror.

"Solana!"

I heard someone shout my name, but I couldn't tell who. Blood poured from my wound, as I fell to the ground.

"Solana..."

"I'm sorry... I'm sorry..."

<Timeskip!>

"Will she be okay?" I heard a familiar voice.

"Yes. She will. I can see it in her future." I heard another voice.

I slowly opened my eyes. "SOLANA!" I saw Haruka, Soren, Yuki, Vulcan.. And... Grim?!

I slowly began to sit up, but I cringed in pain, lying back down. "Easy, take it easy." Grim said, looking worried.

"Why are you here?!" I shouted, sitting up. I screamed in pain. "Solana, stop resisting." Haruka said, pushing me back down onto my bed.

"She's here because she's the one who ran to find us." Vulcan spoke. "I saw the future. She won't hurt us." He continued.

"But why..." I asked, confused. "Shes changed." Haru said, a slight smile on her face.

Grim's eyes looked lighter blue, and her hair was now bright red instead of Crimson.

"I was under a curse... The same one that the old man had been under..." Grim said. "B-but... You've been like that since you were 10..." I said. "Yeah. Skeletron had a more powerful curse on me, because I was still affected even though he was dead..." She continued.

"..." I couldn't believe what I was hearing... But I was glad.

I didn't want to have to kill my own sister.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heya peeps! It's me, WaffleCake!

Sorry for the super short chapter, but I just needed to close this out.

So there's no reason to hate grim anymore, she's actually one of my favorite characters, because she's modeled after my PC terraria character!

Whoa!

QOTC!

"What do you think of these characters so far?"

Anyways, I'll see you all in the next chapter! Bye bye!~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro