• 14 - "Lets Take A Break." •

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

<Haruka's POV>

It's been a rough few weeks, so we've all decided to take a break.

We've decided to take a day off.

I sighed as I lay back in the grass near the village, staring up at the sky. I started to think about multiple things. But, I couldn't stop thinking about that dream. The last silhouette had been Grim, so I had a full image... Somewhat.

Why did I even have that dream...?

And, where were we in that dream?

What was standing before us?

What will happen next?

Will we... Die?

Will we lose?

"Hey, Haru." My thoughts were interrupted by Soren, who was waving his hand in front of my face. "Oh, H-hey!" I said, shaking my head to snap out of it.

"Something up?" He asked, sitting down next to me. "I-I'm just a thinking, that's all." I stated, looking back up at the sky. "About...?" He asked.

"About the future, I guess. For example, what's gonna happen next?" I said, as he nodded. "I talked to the guide earlier, and he said that we should start exploring the jungle." Soren said, as he leaned back onto the grass.

"Good point. I'm just amazed at how we've been able to keep up with all of the strange phenomena of this world..." I said, closing my eyes and relaxing.

A small breeze floated through the area. This small area had been very relaxing. I felt some of my hair sway. "According to Yuki and Solana, I went berserk during that blood moon, and nearly killed Yuki,  then we managed to raid the dungeon without getting many injuries, and overall, we've defeated three boss monsters..." I said, counting on my fingers.

"Yeah, it is impressive." Soren sighed. "It just makes me wonder... How were we able to do those things without getting severely hurt? The only one who was hurt was Solana, because her sister was under a curse." I mumbled.

Is fate on our side or something?

"I'm just grateful for how far we've come. It's only been a few months." Soren smiled slightly. "I wouldn't worry too much about it." He continued.

Soren is right... I'm just overthinking things...

It'll be fine, like always.

<Solana's POV>

It's been really quiet lately, especially since my sister has been around.

We haven't talked much at all, so it's been pretty awkward.

"Attention, everyone!" I heard Yuki shout from outside. "Yuki. It's 9:00 in the morning, chill out..." I walked outside in my armor. "I would like you all to meet my best friend, who has been reborn!" She said in a deep voice.

"What?" Vulcan and Grim soon walked outside as well. I crossed my arms and tapped my foot in the snow that coated the ground.

"Sir Puffles The FOURTH!" She shouted, as she side stepped to reveal a snowman. "Bow before his mighty power!!--", "Yuki it's just a pile of snow with rocks for a face." I spoke, as she gasped. "HOW DARE THEE!" She shouted, as I rolled my eyes.

"How dare you defy Sir--", "Boop." I lightly kicked the snowman, and his head rolled off.

"..." Yuki stared at the snowman in horror. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE!" She shouted, as she began to sniffle. "Bad move, Solana, bad move." Vulcan sighed.

"What? It's just snow." I replied. "Yeah, a snow'MAN'!" She said, glaring at me. "You were personifying the snow. It's not living." I said, looking back at her.

"There are some penguins over there, Yuki." Grim pointed. Yuki's face lit up, as she ran over to them. They waddled away from her, but she pretended to be one of them and started waddling.

"Solana, do you know what an imagination is?" Vulcan asked, as I turned to him and nodded. "Do you have one?" He asked again. "No." I replied. "She's a realist..." Grim whispered to him. "Oh... Gotcha." He replied with a nod.

"Something wrong with that?" I asked, as Grim walked towards me. "Just because you don't have an imagination doesn't mean that no one else has one. People are different, Solana." Grim patted my shoulder, before walking to the house.

<Haruka's POV>

Soren and I decided to take a walk.

"So... You up for exploring the Jungle tomorrow?" He asked, as we walked through town. "I mean, as long as everyone else wants to. I don't want to force anyone..." I mumbled, lightly kicking a stone that was on the path.

"Well, we're a team, so we kind of have to force people. Or else we'll procrastinate." Soren shrugged. "That's true. But I couldn't imagine anyone in our team procrastinating..." I said, thinking.

"Yuki." Soren coughed. "What about Yuki?" I asked. "She's the youngest one and the most childish one out of all of us." Soren said. "Hm..." I continued to think.

What kind of monsters will be in the jungle?

Big spiders...? Or maybe, a giant ape?

"Hey Soren, you've been to the jungle, right?" I asked, as he nodded. "Somewhat, yeah." He said. "Are there big spiders?" I asked, as he shook his head no. "What about a big giant ape?" I asked, as he shook his head no again.

"You... Wouldn't want to know..."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heya peeps! It's me, WaffleCake!

QOTC!

"Which monster is your favorite?(Not bosses, standard enemies that spawn)"

My answer: Hm... I've always found the Bone Serpents in the underworld kind of cool... Tim is pretty neat, and...

Huh. I'm drawing a blank!-- OH WAIT! RAINBOW SLIMES!

XD

Anyways, I'll see you in the next chapter! Bye bye!~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro