• 15 - "Nope! NOPE! NOPE!!" •

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

We decided to take a trip to the jungle, and see what it has to offer.

Halfway through the cave, I had found myself in a dire situation.

"AAAAAAAAAAAAAAH SOMEBODY HELP!!!!!!!" I was running, scared for my life. A giant wasp was following me around, ready to kill me.

(Meanwhile Waffles is trying to kill a fly that's annoying the shit out of her. Yeah. She's swinging a fly swatter around and looks like an idiot. Not to mention that she's shouting like someone stuck in bad traffic. Yeaaaaahh.... Anyways, back to the story!!)

"Haru, calm down! He just wants a hug!" Yuki shouted. "NOPE NOPE NOPE NOOOOOOPE!" I shouted, hiding behind Soren, who didn't hesitate to blow the wasp's brains up with a single bullet.

"Holy... Hell..." I said, exhausted. "And this is why I had trouble telling you about the monsters in this area..." He facepalmed. "OOOH..." I noticed Yuki running off on her own. I don't think the others did, though.

A few minutes later, I heard Yuki yelling to us. "GUYYYYS! I found a giant beehive!" She grinned. "Oh no..." I mumbled. "Oh yes! And it was bigger than our house!" Yuki said, jumping in excitement.

"Oh cool. Maybe we'll fight the Queen!" Solana grinned. Everyone turned to me, as of asking for approval. "No, no, no no no! I refuse to go in a beehive!" I shouted. "...." We all stared at each other, until the others finally grinned.

"CMON HARU! Time to fight a booossssss!~" Solana said happily, as she struggled to drag me by the neck of my armor behind her. "NO!!!!" I shouted in fear. "Holy crap, it is bigger than the house..." Soren said, as we all stared up at it.

"Haru! Stop!" Solana growled, angry that I was resisting. "We're fighting this boss." She continued, as I sighed. We all headed inside of the bee hive. Yuki was in the back of it, staring at a crystalline larva of a bee.

"ROAR!" Yuki roared, smashing the Crystal. "Dis is mah house!" She stoned the beehive platform. "..." We heard a loud buzzing noise. Suddenly a giant bee burst through the wall of the hive, charging back and forth at Yuki, who swiftly dodged.

The Queen Bee created small wasps that flew towards Yuki, but she shot each and every one of them with her Minishark, not missing a single shot.

"Are we leaving this fight to Yuki?" Solana asked, finally letting go of me. I didn't run, however. I ran over to Yuki ad fought with her.

'Gotta get over my fears at some point...' I thought, a slight smile forming on my face.

"What happened to you being afraid of bees?" Soren spoke. "I gotta get over my fears at some point!" I shouted back, as I slashed at the Queen Bee while it was charging at us.

The Queen Bee began to attack me instead. "YAH!" I slashed at its wing, causing it to stumble and land on the hive at our feet. "HEH!" Yuki stabbed her spear through its neck, and into the floor, pinning it in place.

Yuki shot the bee's neck, and eventually decapitated it, killing it instantly. It dissapeared, leaving behind a black and yellow striped bee dress with antennae, and a honeycomb.

"What does this do?" She asked, using the honeycomb. A little bee appeared in front of Yuki. "EEEEEEE HES SO CUTE!!!!!!!" She squealed.

It flew over to me and landed in my hair. "..." I stood there for a second, completely frozen. "AAAAAAAAH! Get it off! Get it off!!!!" I shouted. "C'mere little bee!" Yuki giggled, as it flew away from me, back to Yuki.

I hopped down to where the others were. "I'm out." I began walking out the entrance of the hive. Soren and the others followed me out. "Hey, Haru." Soren grabbed my hand, causing us both to stop. "Sorry for making you go in there." He said, pulling me into a hug.

"It's... It's okay.." I mumbled, hugging him back. We soon pulled away, and ran to catch up with the others, who had gone ahead.

"So... We've defeated The Eye Of Cthulu, The Brain Of Cthulu, Skeletron, and the Queen bee." Yuki counted on her fingers. "Yeah... And?" I nodded. "Don't you feel like there's another boss waiting for us somewhere?" Yuki asked, as I thought about her question.

"It's entirely possible. I mean, this world we're in is incredibly unpredictable." Solana said, as I sighed. "I suppose there's one more boss... But there's only one possible place that host's the final boss..." I said, as Yuki and Solana raised their eyebrows.

"And what do you think that place is?" Solana asked, intrigued as well as Yuki.

"The Underworld-- Or, Hell."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heya peeps! It's me, WaffleCake!

So, I hope that you've enjoyed this chapter!

QOTC!

"What's your fear? This is optional!"

My fears include, Fear of bugs(kinda) and fear of death.

I mean, there's a lot more things I'm scared of but I'm only gonna mention two!

Alright, I'll see you all in the next chapter! Bye bye!~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro