• 16 - "An Island in the Clouds." •

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Yesterday, We had finally gotten out of the jungle where we fought the Queen Bee.

Today, Yuki noticed something that none of us had before.

"Have you guys noticed that those stars that fall from the sky have never fallen in front of the house?" Yuki asked, as she walked into the kitchen. "Now that you mention it..." Solana said, thinking.

"They probably do fall. You just may not have noticed." Vulcan said, laughing slightly. "Either that or Haru takes them for her Star Cannon." Soren said, elbowing me slightly. "I do not." I huffed.

"Yeah, you usually do." Solana added, sipping her tea. "Yeah, but I haven't seen any in front of the house either." I mumbled.

"Maybe... There's something blocking the way up in the sky?" Grim said, pondering. "What do you mean?" Vulcan asked.

"I've heard stories of floating islands up in the sky." Grim stated. "That's probably what's blocking the way." She winked. "Oooooh.... Now I wanna explore! Cmon guys! Let's goooo!" Yuki giggled, jumping up and down in excitement.

"The only problem is how we'll get up there." Soren sighed. "If it's up in the sky, we'll have no way to get up there." He continued. "We have rocket boots!" Yuki grinned, clicking the heels of her boots. "We won't be able to get up there regardless." Vulcan grumbled.

"Wait... I have an idea." I said, running to a chest that was against the wall. I pulled six bottles of purple liquid out of it, and ran back to the others.

"Gravitation potions?" Grim asked, raising an eyebrow. "Yeah. We just need to be a long distance away from it. Because if we end up crashing into it, we'll die." I said, as Yuki laughed.

"Huh. I guess it's worth a shot." Grim shrugged. "This will be fun." Solana grinned.

<Small Timeskip!>

"Alright, who's going first?" I asked, as Yuki raised her hand. "ME! MEEEE!" She grinned, as I handed her the potion. She jumped, and then fell... Up. "GUYYYS! There's an island up here!" I faintly heard Yuki shout. I handed everyone a potion, and Grim, Solana, and Vulcan flew up to the island.

"Let's go." Soren smiled, as he jumped up. I nodded, as I flew up as well.

"Whoaaaaaa..." I said, looking at the giant island we were on. It was mostly solid cloud, but there were also small rain clouds above.

"Look! There's a house!" Yuki said, running inside. We all followed her inside the blue and yellow house. It was beautiful. The yellow and blue stone set into the walls complemented the overall feel of the island itself.

There was also a big Chest in the center of the room, which was wide open due to Yuki rummaging through it. "There's a sword in here!" she shouted in excitement.

"Look! It's pink!" Yuki said, showing us. 'A Starfury, huh?' I thought, examining the sword. "Can I have it?" Yuki pleaded, as I nodded. "YUS!!!!" She cheered.

"Is that all that was up here?" Solana asked, arms crossed. "Let's see... All that's left are some crappy lesser healing potions." Yuki said, as Solana sighed.

"Well, shall we go back down?" Grim asked, as I nodded in response.

<Back At The House...>

"..." I lay on my bed, looking up at the ceiling in silence.

We've defeated four bosses now...

I wonder if that big fight in my dream will happen soon...

What if... We die?

Just thinking about it sent chills up my spine. I had to figure out where this monster was, and when we fight it.

Judging upon the ashy ground and fiery surroundings, we had to have been somewhere close to this world's core.

So... It would only be logical to follow a cave all the way down to the center of Terraria until we find it.

Now that I had started to think about my dream, I couldn't take my mind off of it. I grabbed a piece of paper, and a pencil, and sketched out the image from my dream. The sketch wasn't totally accurate, but it was pretty damn close!

As I continued to piece things together, time flew by. I heard a sudden knock on my bedroom door. "C-come in." I said, as my door opened.

"You okay? You've shut yourself in your room for two hours straight." Soren said, walking inside. "I'm just thinking, that's all." I yawned. I looked over at my alarm clock, and I read the time.

"10:30 p.m. Huh?" I mumbled, as Soren sat down next to me on my bed. "Holy crap, I had no idea that you could draw." He said, surprised as he looked at the sketch.

"Yeah... I haven't drawn anything in forever, so I'm surprised that it turned out okay." I yawned again, exhausted from all the thinking.

"Everyone else just went to bed, so I suggest you do the same." He smiled, ruffling my hair, as he got up and walked to my bedroom door. "Get some sleep, okay?... -- ---- ---..." He asked, as I nodded. My eyelids grew heavy, and I had fallen asleep right then and there.

I hadn't caught the last three words he said, but I didn't mind.

I was too tired to care at the moment.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heya peeps! It's me, WaffleCake!

So, finally. I have updated, yes.

"WOOH!" - Yuki 2k17

Here's the QOTC!

"We've met all of the main characters throughout the story so far, but which one do you think is the strongest? By 'Strongest' I don't mean only strength wise. I mean, strength, endurance, capabilities, and emotion."

Hmm... Good question.

Anyways, I'll see you all in the next chapter!! Bye bye!~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro