• 20 - "The Hallow." •

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

After Soren left the room I decided to change clothes. Then I walked out of the room. The house was quiet... Almost, too quiet.

I walked into the kitchen and saw a note. I read it silently.

Haru,

We're heading out to the tree just past the village. We'll see you there.

P.S.: Your armor kind of broke.

- Soren.

"Huh." I mumbled, walking back into my room and walked over to my armor stand. As he said, there was a pile of cracked metal on the floor next to it.

I rolled my eyes, before grabbing my sword and heading out the door. I headed towards the village, and my eyes widened when I arrived.

There was teal grass growing, mulicolor trees with white bark, and the sky gained a slight pink tint. 'So this is what she meant by changes...' I thought.

I continued walking through the village, until I heard Yuki shout. I began to run through the village until I saw Yuki and the others fighting a... Unicorn?

"Just what did I stumble across?" I asked. "So you've finally decided to come and explore, huh?" Soren asked, as I nodded. "UNICORN LET ME BE YOUR FRIEEEEND!!!!" Yuki shouted, as the unicorn knocked Yuki away from it.

"What... Happened?" I asked, looking around. I wasn't sure if I should've been amazed or weirded out. "Apparently killing that thing did something to the area." Soren shrugged.

"So that's what she meant by changes..." I mumbled, observing the area more. "Who's this 'She'?" Solana raised an eyebrow. "She can communicate with me via telepathy." I said, pointing to my head.

"You sure you're okay?" Soren asked. "That sounds like a joke, no offense." Solana snickered. "Sometimes the most unbelievable things are the things you should believe in the most." Vulcan smiled.

"How so?" I asked. "I can read minds, Stars fall from the sky, a giant fleshy mess of a wall lives in the center of the earth... How much crazier can this place get?" He chuckled.

"He has a point." Yuki said, attempting to ride the unicorn once more. "WOAH!" The unicorn flung Yuki off. "I don't think you can ride the unicorn." I laughed. "Why Terraria?! WHY HAVE YOU FORSAKEN ME SO?!" She shouted up to the sky as she fell to her knees.

I laughed. Suddenly, the unicorn turned towards me and Soren, and charged at us. I dodged, but Soren unsheathed the weapon he had on his back. It was a... giant broadsword?!

He successfully eliminated the threat. Yuki stared at him in disgust. "WHY DID YOU KILL THE UNICORN?!?!" She shouted. "It tried to attack us...?" He said, as she sniffled. "Oh no..." Solana facepalmed. She sniffled again, as tears began to fall from her eyes. She began to cry.

"Great, you made her cry." Vulcan spoke sarcastically, before applauding Soren. Mentally, I was still trying to figure out if Yuki was just a really tall toddler, or if she was a baby that hit a growth spurt right off the bat. Either or, Yuki is still and forever will be the Yuki we all know.

To my surprise, Solana and Soren were trying to get her to stop crying. Vulcan was laughing so hard that I swear he was in tears, and Grim, well... She sat down and began to sharpen her sword.

"Yuki, cheer up! There are other unicorns out there!" Solana said with a slight smile. "But he was my friend!" Yuki whined. "Good god..." Solana facepalmed. "A-anyways, we could go back to the house and build a snowman!" Soren stuttered, confused as to what else he could do to cheer her up.

"Yeah! We could build a giant one! Bigger than the house!" Solana joined in. "Really?" Yuki asked, beginning to get an excited look on her face. "Yeah!" They both nodded. Yuki grinned, and stood up. "LETS GO BUILD MR. PUFFLES VERSION 2.0!!!!!" She shouted. "Y-yaaaay...?" Soren and Solana said in a confused voice.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Dude.

Yuki is so f***ing great XD

And this chapter was 666 words...

HEYO peeps! It's me, WaffleCake!

Sorry for the delay of the update! I've been really busy with FFXIV[Final Fantasy 14: A Realm Reborn]

So much so that I already hit level 50 Dragoon O_o

Anyways, QOTC!

"What armor is the coolest looking to you in Terraria?"

My favorite armor is Titanium.

Most of you will probably say endgame armors, but the farthest I've ever gotten in Terraria is beating the hardmode version of the destroyer.

Mmhm.

I suck at the game XD

So, with that out of the way, I'll see you all in the next chapter!! Bye-Bye!!!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro