• 3 - "Blood Moon." •

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

It was dark.

The scenery was ablaze in crimson flames.

For I was in the underworld.

Before me stood a massive fleshy wall of mystery.

Beside me stood 5 people. Two of which I had recognized as Soren and Yuki.

I couldn't identify the looks of the others, for they were all silhouettes. There was one guy, and two other girls based on their shapes.

The wall began to move towards us.

Slowly...

Slowly...

Until it was right in front of us.

It's gaping wide, tooth-filled mouth loomed over me.

I was seeing the back of its throat.

It's mouth was closing...

CHOMP!

"Ah!" I sat up instantly as I woke from my sleep, as if I was shocked by lightning. I rubbed my eyes, realizing it had only been a dream.

After a minute or so, I caught a whiff of something burning. So, I ran out of my bedroom and into the kitchen.

"H-HEY HARU, WE HAVE A PROBLEM!" She said, panicking. A pan was on the stove, and what it had been cooking caught on fire!

"NO KIDDING!" I shouted, also panicked, as I grabbed the handle of the pan, and threw it out the door. The pan landed upside down, and the flames had died out instantly with a hiss.

"Phew..." Yuki wiped her forehead, then grinned. "That was exciting, huh?" She laughed. "That was most definitely NOT EXCITING!" I grumbled, as she pouted.

"What exactly were you trying to do anyways?" I asked, arms crossed. "I was gonna make a cake for you as a thank you gift for letting me stay here, but then the cooking process went awry... I tried to fix it, but it just lit on fire..." She laughed nervously, rubbing the back of her head.

"You tried to bake a cake... With a frying pan?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "Yeah!" She nodded. I was about ready to smack my head off the wall.

"I'm sorry." She looked down, pouting again. "It's fine..." I sighed, resting a hand on my forehead.

<Later That Evening...>

"Hey, have you ever heard of The Eye Of Cthulu?" Yuki asked, walking over to me.

"Yes. A purely evil creature whose bloodlust is intolerable." I stated, turning to face her. "Uh... Yeah, whatever that means. And, I went into town yesterday, and The Guide told me about it. He told me that he thinks you and I are ready to fight it." Yuki grinned mischievously, holding up a Suspicious Looking Eyeball in her hand.

"You're gonna call it to fight tonight?!" I shouted. "Hehehe..." She giggled. "Heheh-- no. That's not funny. You're gonna get us killed!" I huffed, glaring.

"Cmon, I know how to fight." Yuki said. "That's not the point. If we're reckless, then..."

'I won't be able to see Soren again.'

"...we'll get killed." I said, as I thought about the consequences. "We need to be prepared." I spoke in a firm, yet chill voice. 

"Trust me on this one okay?" She smiled. "I guess I could trust you..." I sighed. "If you really think we can do this, then...--" I stopped mid sentence.

"Haru?" Yuki asked. "Weren't your eyes... Blue?" She asked.

My eyes had turned blood red. I hadn't blinked. I ran into my room, and grabbed my silver armor and my weapon. Once I put my armor on, I bolted out the door.

"Haru? Hey wait!" I heard someone call.

"The Blood Moon Is Rising..." I spoke, staring up at the giant red sphere that took up most of the starry sky with a lifeless stare.

I heard the roars of Zombies and the squirming of Demon Eyes. "Twelve Zombies covering left, right and front. A horde of Demon Eyes charging from above..." I said, looking around swiftly.

"May your life be consumed by the lust of the Blood moon." I said, ready to attack. The demon eyes were my first target. I leapt up from the ground, and held my sword out as I spun, cutting them all in half.

I landed on the ground flawlessly, as I stood back in position. A zombie approached from my right, so I kicked him in the throat with my sharpened boots, and gave the one to my left an armored uppercut.

<Yuki's POV:>

"Damn..." I said, watching from behind a tree. "Graargh..." I heard a zombie behind me grab my arm. "Shhh! Shut up, I'm trying to watch!" I said, shooting him in the neck with my Minishark, not even looking back at him.

In what seemed like no time at all, she had taken all the enemies out around her.

"You..." Haru leaned backwards to see me. Her eyes were pale red before, but now they're dark red... "Haru, are you okay?" I shouted, a bit unsure of what to do.

She stood up straight, and turned towards me and charged at me. Faster than I could blink, she was already up close. "AW SHIT!" I shouted, drawing my sword from its sheath.

"J-JUST WHATS GOING ON HERE?!?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heya Peeps! It's me, WaffleCake!

So, I certainly hope you've enjoyed this chapter, because I've been pounded with homework lately and I've had barely any time to write XD

Because all I have left for school is the rest of this week and Monday.

I have Tuesday off, then regents exams Wednesday, Thursday, and Friday haha.

So, with that said, I'll see you all in the next chapter! Bye-Bye!~ (=゚ω゚)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro