• 4 - "The Eye Of Cthulu." •

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

<Haruka's POV>

'What am I doing?!' I thought, unable to control myself. "HARU YOUVE GONE WHACK IN THE HEAD, COME BACK TO ME!" Yuki shouted, blocking my flawless attacks with her sword.

"Y-you are... Not worthy of life... I shall... Spill your blood in the name of this sacred occasion.....!" I spoke, as I resisted. I had no control over myself whatsoever.

"Shut up!" Yuki growled, pushing me back with a hefty amount of force. "No... Wait..." I said, oddly gaining control of myself again. I looked at the horizon, as the sun rose. "I can... Make things... Right..." I said, as my eyelids grew heavy. I collapsed, as everything went black.

<???'s POV>

"Well well... Looks like blue hair finally hit her limit." I mumbled, watching pink and blue from a tree in the distance. Pink seemed to be on her knees, trying to lift up Blue. "Heh... I guess I can kill her next time there's a blood moon. It'll be fun with a fight..." I laughed, as I spied on the duo. I blew a strand of my orange hair out of my face.

<The Next Day...?>

"...?" I slowly opened my eyes, and sat up in my bed. "What... What happened...?" I asked myself, speaking aloud.

"I dunno." I saw Yuki sitting next to my bed. "You've been out for at least five days now, maybe even a week." Yuki said, with a pissed off face.

'She's terrifying!!' I thought, as I felt a sharp pain echo through my skull. "My head hurts..." I groaned. "I'm kind of glad it does. It's Karma's payback for trying to kill me." Yuki twirled a strand of her pale pink hair around her finger.

"I don't even remember what happened... Last thing I remember is you trying to bake a Cake in a frying pan..." I grumbled, looking away.

"..." She was silent for a few minutes, before she started to laugh. "That was so, FUNNY!" She laughed even more for every word she said. "YOU COULD'VE BURNT THE HOUSE DOWN!!" I shouted, causing her to laugh even more.

"I'm going for a walk." I sighed, getting up, and putting on my armor. "You coming with?" I asked, as she nodded, oddly happy again as per usual.

Once we put our armor on, and grabbed our weapons, we walked out of the house. "You seriously don't remember what happened?" She asked me, as I looked down at the snow.

"Yeah, I have no clue." I said, looking up at the beautiful crystal blue colored sky. The clouds looked like paint lightly brushed onto an aqua canvas.

"I noticed something that changed. Your eyes are normally blue, right?" Yuki asked, as I nodded. "Yeah. They are." I said, blinking.

"Your eyes turned a pale red that night. The moon was also a dark Crimson-y color. The more monsters you took care of, the darker your eyes would get. So just before you fell onto the ground, your eyes were a really bright red." She said, thinking.

"Hm..." I started to think as well. I relayed the information I had figured out in my head. 'So... They only turn red when the moon is red... And they get darker the more blood I shed...' I thought, awfully curious as to why.

Every step we made created indents in the snow that trailed behind us. "So, you wanna fight Cthulu's Eye soon?" Yuki asked, twirling her hair again. "I guess. I think we should be okay in terms of armor and weapons." I replied with a smile.

"Alright. Tonight it is then!" She grinned. "Deal." I said, giving her a high five.

<Timeskip! • 7:30 P.M.>

The moon was gleaming, lighting up the area. It was in the shape of a crescent, as the stars twinkled around it. "Ready?" Yuki asked. I replied with a nod.

"I SUMMON THEEEEE! GIANT EYEBALLL!!!" Yuki said in a deep voice. Just then, the ground began to rumble slightly. It settled down after a few seconds.

A minute later, there was still no eyeball. "Where is it?" I asked. "I dunnooooooo...OOOOOOH SHIT ITS IN THE SKKYYYYYYY!!!" Yuki said, dragging on her sentence.

She was right. Looming above us was a gigantic eyeball, staring. "...Hello!" Yuki waved, and the eyeball charged at her. "YOU IDIOT!" I shouted, tackling her out of the way.

"Get ready, this'll be a pain!" I gritted my teeth as I growled, sword in hand. "I can get it if it's too high." Yuki smirked, grabbing her Minishark and pointing it to the eyeball.

As Yuki pulled the trigger, the gun started firing. It rapidly shot bullets at insane speeds, yet the recoil didn't have any effect on Yuki's aim. She stood there, firing away until it ran out of bullets.

"I think I got him." She smirked, blowing the smoke away from the tip of the barrel as she spun around. "Uh..." I pointed back at the eye.

It now had teeth, not to mention a gaping mouth. It's fierce roar echoed throughout the land, sending chills up every living thing's spine.

"Now it's my turn." I smirked, as I leapt at the eye, and it charged. I smacked it's tooth with my sword, cracking it. The Monster consumed me.

"Haru?!" Yuki shouted. The eyeball began to get deformed, until my blade punctured it from the inside, cutting it clean in half. My shouting had been heard as I defeated the monstrosity.

I landed on the ground flawlessly, cracking the ground slightly. As for the two halves of Cthulu, well... Their landing wasn't so flawless.

"Oh... My... GOSH THAT WAS AWESOMEEE!!!" Yuki cheered, jumping for joy. "It was pretty disgusting, but I managed to rid of that horror." I shuddered.

"When we get back, I call dibs on the shower."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I could've made the boss fight seem cooler, I'm sorry it was shit XD

EYO ITS YA GURL WAFFLES! LMAO

So I wanted to give some shout outs to awesome terraria fans who have been supporting the hell outta this book!

RedstoneCyborg
Pigglepickle
FoxXtrap
_Tsukoyomi_

YOU GUYS ARE SO COOL!!! X3

You guys are like my best friends now, thank you so much!!!

Anyways, I'll see you all in the next chapter!

Bye bye!~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro