• 6 - "I've finally found you." •

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The Next Day...

"Hey, Haru!" I felt someone shaking me. "Nooooo...." I growled as I rolled over. "Haru, don't make me get the Bee." I recognized that voice. The voice belonged to none other than Yuki herself.

As soon as I heard her say 'Bee', I woke up with a jolt, and apparently fell off of my bed and onto the floor with a thud.

"HAHAHAHAHAHA!" There was a five second delay before Yuki started laughing. "That's not funny!" I grumbled, standing up. "Wake up in a bad mood?" She snickered, as she leaned against the closed door of my bedroom.

"No." I huffed, putting on a t-shirt, and some skinny jeans. She moved out of my way as I left the room. She followed me.

"Morning." Soren waved from the kitchen. "Morning." I yawned, sitting at the kitchen table. "You guys wanna go exploring today?" Soren asked, before taking a sip of water. "Yeah." I said, smiling slightly, as I walked back into my room, grabbing my armor.

For a second I had forgot that he had returned yesterday...

I guess that's just me being foolish.

After I equipped my armor, and grabbed my weapons, I walked back into the living room. I guess Soren and Yuki got ready when I did, because they were in their armor as well.

We walked out of the house, and I felt someone watching me. It wasn't Soren or Yuki... It was someone else. "Hey guys... You feel like someone is watching you?" I asked, as Soren shook his head no, and Yuki shrugged.

"...." I turned around, and looked up. "You guys are sooooo dense! You couldn't notice me from up here?" There was an orange haired girl with Aqua blue eyes.

There was a streak of white hair in her spiky bangs, which were split and parted away from each other. She bore a suit of light armor, colored black and red. She also had flaming gauntlets equipped.

I glared at her, as Soren and Yuki turned around and did the same. She smirked. "So, What're your names?" She snickered, pointing at us. "I'm Y--", "Don't tell her you idiot!" Soren snapped, as Yuki laughed at him.

"Jeez..." She hopped off of the small snowy roof of the mountain house we lived in, landing on the ground flawlessly. Red cracks formed in the ground around her, from where her gauntlets smashed into the earth.

"Not even nice enough to share your name? That's kinda harsh." The girl stood up. "It's for a reason." I stated, drawing my sword. "I'm Solana." She grinned, before gaining a mischievous look.

"Mind if I spar with you?" She asked, as I tightened my grip on my blade. 'I'm using a sword, and she's using gauntlets... If I fight with her, I'll be at a disadvantage...' I thought, as she laughed.

'She could also break my my blade if I'm not careful....' I continued to think. "Alright can you stop zoning out? It's getting irritating." She grumbled, as I adjusted my grip on my weapon as she charged at me with a punch.

A loud clang of metal reverberated throughout the area. My sword hadn't broken. I shifted to the left, and slashed at her, only to create sparks, and another metallic sound.

"Not bad." I stated, as she grinned. "It gets better from here, trust me."
She said, pushing me back with a decent sum of force. I stumbled a bit, then regained my balance.

As soon as I was able to stand straight, she ran towards me, gauntlets coated in an amber-colored blaze. I just barely
managed to dodge the punch.

The most I can do right now is dodge and block her attacks.

In the meantime, i need a plan.

'Her gauntlets are in fact blockable, but they have a high knock back rate. That's what I need to take advantage of...' I thought, as I kept fighting. 'But... How? I can't attack from a distance. Even if I could, it wouldn't work... She's too fast.' I continued to brainstorm.

That's it!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heya peeps! It's me, Wafflecakes!

I have like, 13 drafts of this story lmfao

XD

HEHEHEHEH

ANYWAYS!

I'll see you all in the next chapter! Bye bye!~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro