• 7 - "Solana." •

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

This bright orange-haired female was strong. She had no hesitation in her crystal blue eyes, nor any mercy. But, Neither did I.

I had my plan in mind, and I decided to follow it through. I leaped up into a tree branch, as she followed me. She was about to punch me, but I ducked and punched her in the stomach. It did more damage, since her armor was thinner there.

She took a step back on the tree branch, and then I kicked her down into the snow. She tried to get back up, and when she did, she growled furiously.

Her gauntlets are a heavier weapon, so I can tire her out. I'm way faster.

Then I'll strike.

I continued dodging attacks, and each thrust of her flaming gauntlet was avoided, gradually tiring her out. Little, by little.

<2 Hours Later>

"Get back here!" She shouted, as I stood on a tree branch. She attempted to swing her fist, but she had been too tired, and fell onto the snowy ground.

"THAT WAS FUNNY!" Yuki laughed. "It was a good strategy, though." Soren sighed, as he stood up and walked over to me. "I suppose." I yawned, tired as well.

"...." Solana had a serious expression on her face as she looked up at the sky. "What? You upset that you lost?" Soren asked, looking down at her with a raised eyebrow.

"I want a rematch." She mumbled, standing up. She looked over at me with a slight glare, but then she closed her eyes and sighed.

Once she opened her eyes again, she had a determined smile on her face. "One day, I'll win against you in a battle." She said, pointing to me. "Sounds like a plan. Good luck." I said, as I smiled slightly, as I shook her hand.

"Why did you challenge Haru in the first place?" Yuki asked. "So, Haru is your name?" Solana asked, as I nodded. "It's actually Haruka, but everyone calls me Haru." I laughed.

"The reason why I had challenged her is because I saw how she fought during the blood moon. I had asked the villagers and they had said that you were the strongest person in the area." She spoke, looking down.

"I want to achieve a goal that I've had since I was a kid, which is to surpass my sister's capabilities. She has always been the better out of the two of us, and she was pretty much the perfect child. She was mature, responsible, and she knew the difference between right and wrong." She continued, stomping her armor plated boot into the crisp white snow, creating a decently sized indent.

"The reason why I hate her is because she was always blaming shit on me, and our parents actually believed it because it was Grim, the 'innocent angel of a sister'." She sighed, looking up again.

"So, you want to challenge the strongest people in the world, and beat them, just to be better than your sister?" Soren asked, as she nodded.

"Yeah, it may be stupid, but I'm doing this for a reason. She's probably the strongest person in Terraria right now, and I want to beat her, and get revenge for what she did." Solana crossed her arms.

"I know, super cliche, but it's true." She finished, tapping her foot. "I believe you." I said, as she grinned. "I do too! One punch her out of existence!" Yuki grinned mischievously.

"I'm not gonna kill her, calm down pinky." She said, as Yuki gasped at the nickname. "My name is Yuki, thank you very much." Yuki said, hands on her hips with a confident face.

"And what's your name?" Solana asked Soren. "I'm Soren." He responded with a slight smile. "It's a pleasure to meet you all. I'm going to introduce myself once more. I'm Solana." She smiled.

"Would you like to join our team? There's no guarantee that we'll find your sister, but we get stronger by the day." I smiled, as she nodded with a grin.

"I'd be honored!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heya guys! It's me, Wafflecakes!

SCHOOL IS OFFICIALLY DONE AND OVER WITH, SO HOPEFULLY UPDATES GALORE! X3

So, I really hope that you like the cast of characters so far.

Each one of these characters so far, and the ones to come in the future have drastically different personalities.

That's one of the reasons why I made this book, because I've had these characters designed since late 2015 XD

And I didn't get to make a full fledged book about them without it being terrible.

But now I can, so I'm really happy haha!

So, let's start a thing!

I'm gonna ask you all a question at the end of each chapter from here on out!(of course it's optional, but it's just for fun!)

Here's today's question!:

"Who's your favorite character so far, and why?"

Okay! I'll see you all in the next chapter! Bye bye!~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro