• 8 - "The Evil Master'Mind'!" •

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

<A Week Later...>

After Solana had joined our team, we decided to challenge another boss. This time, the boss was from the Crimson.

We were looking for a cave that lead to the heart of the Crimson, and when we found one... Well, let's just say that there were more monsters than usual.

"Jeez... This place gives me the creeps." Soren said, shuddering. "I dunno, I think it's pretty funny. Just look at the face monsters!" Yuki giggled. "This place reminds me of my sister." Solana groaned, clearly not wanting to be in the cave.

"Haha! Look it's a squishy spider!" Yuki said, running towards it. "Hello!" She said, as the spider hissed. I cut it clean in half with my sword, as Yuki frowned. "You killed him! You killed the SPOODER!" Yuki whined.

"Soren?" I looked around. He was a few feet behind us. "Cmon." I gestured, but he shook his head no. "This place is friggin' disgusting. No. Way." He scoffed, shaking his head.

I walked up to him, grabbed his arm, and dragged him along. "Nope! NU-UH! HARU LET ME GOOOOO!!!!" He shouted. "Mmm... Nope." I winked.

"AAAAH FLYING CRAB THINGS!" Solana shouted. "Hello--", "NOPE!" Yuki was waving at the monster before Solana punched it into pieces.

"What the hell?!" She pouted. "Yuki, don't make friends with monsters. C-Chances are it's a one-sided friendship." Solana stuttered, after she killed the rest of the Crimeras that were floating around.

"Anyways, let's keep mo--" i was interrupted by almost falling of of a drop off. "...ving." I finished my sentence. "You sure that we wanna keep moving?" Solana asked, as I nodded. "Oh no! Looks like we're going to have to leave now... Oh nooo..." Soren said sarcastically as he backed away slowly.

"...!" I threw an empty potion bottle at him, nearly smashing against his head. He's lucky that it didn't touch him. "Man up." I grumbled, as he nodded worriedly. "BAHAHA!" Solana laughed.

I took some rope out of my bag, and tied it around a sturdy crimson boulder. I jumped off the ledge without a care. "HARU!--", "I'm fine." I had grabbed the rope, and was swinging on it. Once I had gained enough momentum, I let go of the rope, did a flip, and landed on my feet, causing the ground to tremble slightly.

"That, is the solution to our predicament." I smirked, as Yuki cheered. "LET ME TRY! ME NEXT! ME NEXT!" She laughed, as she jumped off the ledge, grabbing the rope. Yuki had messed up her momentum, so when she let go, she landed in the small pool of red water with a splash.

"Hehehe... The water's red." Yuki laughed like an idiot, before swimming onto the solid platform on which I had landed. Solana jumped down, and landed swiftly.

Soren just grabbed the rope and slid down. "Alright. The Guide in town said we have to smash three Crimson hearts, which are in these mini caves." I pointed to the small caves around the platform.

"Yuki, Solana, and Soren, you guys are in charge of smashing one heart each. The boss will most likely appear where the last heart was smashed, so be cautious." I ordered, as Yuki, Solana and Soren each went down a different cave.

I turned around to see ten spiders on the wall. "Congrats, you all have just entered my spider web." I said, drawing my sword.

<Solana's POV>

I wandered down the small cave, until I saw a bright red light ahead. "That must be what Haru was telling us about." I mumbled, as I approached it.

It was a glowing, pulsing heart colored light red and dark Crimson, colors that I would expect to see in this area. I snapped my fingers, and my gauntlets lit on fire. I punched the heart as hard as I could, and it shattered.

Just then I felt a chill go up my spine. "What's this?" I asked, holding up a weird, heart shaped necklace. It had an indent in the center of it, with teeth-like spikes in it.

I heard giggling and faint screams coming from the necklace, almost like it was haunted.

"Creepy..." I shuddered, putting it in my bag.

<Soren's POV>

"Please no spiders... Please no spiders..." I mumbled as I slowly tiptoed down the narrow passageway. I noticed something odd about this area. It's geography was misshapen to an extent, and that red stone seemed to pulse anytime one of us was near it.

I saw a bright light ahead, and decided to follow the cave towards it. "Uh... I don't think hearts are supposed to glow." I said to myself, spotting a pulsating heart.

'Please don't let a face hugger pop out of it or something...' I thought, as I slashed the heart with my sword, shattering it.

A gun and some ammo fell from it, as I heard faint screams around me. "Haru, you okay up there?" I shouted. "Yeah!" I heard her yell back. "Probably just my imagination." I sighed, putting the pistol in my bag as well as the bullets.

I heard faint screams again, but this time they sounded closer than before. I turned around, and realized that it wasn't screams echoing.

It was a spider, right behind me, hissing. It's fangs and mucus were visible in its mouth as it screeched.

"NOPE!" I shouted, panicked, as I swiftly retrieved my newly acquired pistol and fired 10 shots at it. I watched as it toppled on its back and curled up.

"That's Disgusting." I said, feeling queasy.

<Yuki's POV>

"Don't make friends with monsters, meh meh meeeh!" I mocked Solana. "I'll show her!" I said, smirking. "Hellllooooooo? Anyone down there?" I asked, as my voice echoed through the small cave.

"Huh." I shrugged, as I skipped through the cave. I then came across a red heard that was beating. "Hello!" I waved, but got no response. "Jerk! At least say hi back!" I growled, as I shot the heart with my Minishark, shattering it.

"SHOT THROUGH THE HEART! AND YOURE TO BLAME!" I shouted, singing a song that I had thought of off the top of my head. I heard an odd screech that hurt my ears slightly. I looked around, and saw a giant brain with weird spheres floating around it. Right next to my face.

"Hiya! I'm Yuki!" I waved, as it roared in my face. "...." I stared at it for a moment.

<Haruka's POV>

"HARUUUU MAYDAY MAYDAY WEE WOO WEE WOOOOOO!!!" I heard Yuki panicky as she bolted out of the cave. Solana and Soren soon reappeared from their caves. "What?" I replied.

"ITS THE EVIL MASTERMIND!" She shouted. "Yuki, why are you making bad--", I turned and saw the giant brain in front of us. It was gigantic, and it pulsed every few seconds. "...puns." I mumbled, as the four of us stared at it.

"Holy shit." Solana said, baffled. "This place is making me sick..." Soren said, covering his mouth. "EEWWWW SOMEONES SURGERY DID NOT GO WELL!" Yuki whined, hiding behind me.

"Yeah, no kidding." I glared at the beast before gaining a smirk.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Heya peeps! It's me, WaffleCake!

So, here's today's question!

"Which is your favorite? Crimson or Corruption?"

I'd have to say Crimson, because It's the cooler and harder one to get through.

Anyways, I'll see you all in the next chapter! Bye bye!!!~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro