• 9 - "Hello. Where are you from?" •

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I slashed at the giant brain, but I didn't damage it. "AAAAAAH!" Solana shouted, swiftly dodging the numerous spheres that were hitting us.

"Everyone, get rid of all of those eyeball things!" I said, as Solana, Soren, and Yuki started killing off the spheres one by one as I led the brain to them. "Why are you leading it to us?!" Solana shrieked.

"Because the spheres will be easier to hit it they're near you!" I shouted back, as Soren killed the last one of those things. The brain froze in place, before letting out an even louder roar, as something bulged from it.

All of a sudden a toothed mouth and a single eye appeared from inside it. "Jeez! Can someone please explain to me how the hell a brain that big exists?!" Solana shouted.

"Couldn't tell you!" I said, attacking it. I swung my sword at it repeatedly, before jumping back and avoiding its move. "Could you guys possibly be more unhelpful?!" I growled at my comrades. "S-sorry! I zoned out!" Solana shook her head, and darted at the beast, setting it ablaze.

Yuki stood in place during away at the Brain with her Minishark, as she laughed. She reloaded faster than I could blink.

Soren was using a pistol as well, but he wasn't as fast as Yuki. The monster shrieked again, and attacked. It was nearing its death, so we didn't care to evade attacks. We just unleashed all our strength, set on putting this things life to an end.

I slashed at it one last time, and it shrieked in pain, before it fell apart and crumbled to nothing. "ITS DEAD! CAN WE GET OUT OF HERE NOW?!" Soren shouted, clearly not a fan of today's adventure.

"Yeah, yeah. Fine." I rolled my eyes. "I'm out. See you at the house." Soren used a magic mirror to return home, while me, Solana, and Yuki started collecting the treasure that the monster dropped.

"Y'know, for being the only guy on the team, he's a big wuss." Solana snickered. "Yeah, but everyone has their peeves and fears." I replied, picking up some coins.

"You seem awfully close to him though, Haru." Yuki smiled. "Well, yeah." I knelt down, picking up the rest of the coins.  "He was and still is my first friend in this mysterious world." I continued.

"I guess that explains it." Solana said, as I stood up. We all pulled out our magic mirrors. The blue light from the mirrors had hidden the slight tint of red on my face, as we teleported home.

<The Next Day...>
<???'s POV>

I walked through the forest.

"Tap, tap..." I copied the faint sounds of my footsteps, as I adjusted my black and purple hat.

"If my memory serves correctly, There should be a village up ahead." I said, with my eyes closed. I currently had no idea of what the surrounding area was like.

I opened my eyes. "My prediction was correct, as it always is." I smirked, spotting the village.

I walked through the Village's entrance. Small children ran over to me. "Fortune teller! Fortune teller!" The children cheered, crowding around me. "Hello. Where are you from? What are you seeking?" I smiled.

A pink haired girl wearing golden-pink armor ran up to me. "You're really a fortune teller?" She said, quite confident. "These kids are saying that you are. Is that true?" She asked again, as I nodded.

"He's an oracle!" One of the kids said cheerfully. "No, he's a fortune teller!" Another kid shouted. "He visited this village not too long ago, Miss Yuki! You missed it!" One of the kids told her.

"Haha... Whoopsies!" She laughed. The kids laughed at her.

I am somewhat of a Fortune Teller, but...

I'd rather be the called the Joker of the deck.

Because when we're talking about my fighting...

Its unpredictable.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
EYO peeps! It's me, WaffleCake!

Anyways, here's the question of the chapter!

"When you first played terraria, which boss was the hardest one to fight pre-hardmode?(excluding the Wall of Flesh)"

My answer is The Eye Of Cthulu because me and my cousin kept dying over and over till we finally beat it haha!

Anyways, I'll see you all in the next chapter! Bye bye!~

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro