03 :: living his dreams

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

jungkook was taken aback when the kim taehyung pressed his lips against his own and kissed him.

jungkook believed that he was still dreaming but when the gorgeous blue haired male giggled and pinched his cheeks, he snapped out and saw that taehyung really was there― that means his dream boy really did kiss him.

"let's go, baby. we are already late." taehyung grabbed jungkook's wrist and pulled him. jungkook was clueless about what was happening, he didn't know from where did his ultimate crush came and kissed him and was now pulling him with him. he doesn't mind as he is ready to even go to hell if kim taehyung told him to.

"sorry, mr. sven. we are late." taehyung apologized to their history teacher peeking his head in the classroom, jungkook hiding behind.

"fine, get in, hurry up!" mr. sven smiled and let them in. the class was confused when they saw taehyung's fingers intertwined with the so called nerd jungkook's. the raven head hung his head low when he felt the intense gaze on him. that was maybe the first time, he got this much attention.

"kook, let's sit there." taehyung settled on the last bench and jungkook beside him. taehyung pulled his notebook out and started scribbling, not hearing what mr. sven is explaining.

"tae, what's wrong with you? why are you with him?" park bogum who was sitting just in the front row turned around and asked while looking at taehyung.

"he is my boyfriend, what are you talking about bogum?" taehyung declared and jungkook almost fainted.

"what?" bogum's eyes widened at the sentence and wanted to say something when the teacher called his name and told him to turn around and pay attention to the lesson.

taehyung knitted his eyebrows and replied with another question, "what?" and started scribbling.

he nudged on jungkook's arms and showed him his notebook where he drew a small heart and wrote 'taekook'. the blue haired boy smiled and whispered, "you and me equals to taekook."

jungkook couldn't but smile at the boy who suddenly claims to be his boyfriend. he gulped when he felt the other's long, slender fingers intertwining with his own.

jungkook looked at his sudden boyfriend and saw the most beautiful scenery. taehyung was smiling at him― no, not that smile that he gives to everyone, this smile was something else and jungkook's heart went boom boom. taehyung giggled as if he has been doing this for a long time with jungkook and the raven head was on cloud nine.

"what the fuck is going on!" bogum yelled turning around as soon as the teacher left after the class was over.

"why are you shouting like that for no reason, bogum? behave yourself." taehyung irritatedly said and grabbed jungkook's hand before pulling him, "let's go kook, he has lost his mind!"

"tae, babe, what are you talking about? you are my boyfriend. where does this asshole comes from?" bogum held taehyung's wrist but the blue haired boy just yanked his hand away that instant, "don't touch me!"

"is this some kind of joke, babe? today isn't april first. then? are you angry at me for some reason?" taehyung huffed and pulled jungkook closer. he pressed their lips together and pulled away before rolling his eyes at bogum.

"see, he is my boyfriend." taehyung announced and people seeing this were in shock like what the hell happened right now.

"you!" bogum now grabbed jungkook's t-shirt and was about to punch him when taehyung stopped his fist from hitting jungkook's handsome face, "don't you dare hurt my boyfriend! otherwise i will have to kick your ass."

"what kind of sorcery is this? you might have done something! tae, babe, is he blackmailing you?" bogum glared at jungkook who was as confused as other's were but the things is, whatever was happening was after all beneficial for him. he was living his dreams.

"shut up! jeon jungkook is my boyfriend and get it in your head." taehyung declared and left pulling jungkook with him.

////////////////

omg 1.4K+ reads already ♡♡♡

this is so much to handle uwu

hope you are liking this !

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro