04 :: magic really exists

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

taehyung pulled jungkook to the cafeteria and still now everyone's attention was on them. precisely on jungkook and to be more exact bogum's popular circle were glaring at him. taehyung oblivious to everything smiled at his boyfriend before settling on a table in the middle.

"you don't remember anything?" jungkook asked with a shaky voice while taehyung gave a him a surprised look, "what do you mean, baby?"

"uhm, about bogum." jungkook cleared his throat while on the other hand taehyung sighed, "don't you start now. where does bogum come from? you love me and i love you. that's it."

"hmm." jungkook hummed in response and made his decision. now that kim taehyung is offering himself to him on his own, then who is he to stop what he dreamt of.

"why are you so shy? we are boyfriends. don't be shy and hold my hand, kiss me more. show them, i am yours." taehyung said and jungkook understood how lucky bogum was to get this boy as his boyfriend.

jungkook smiled as taehyung kissed his cheeks when the raven head walked him home. his cheeks burnt as he blushed real hard, "goodbye then, see you tomorrow."

"see you tomorrow, babe and don't be late!" taehyung excitedly said and now pecked jungkook's lips before running in his house. jungkook noticed how he took a deep breath and bit his bottom lip before ringing the doorbell― as if he was scared to walk in his own house.

the gorgeous male turned around to see jungkook still standing there and a small smile adorned his lips before he waved and motioned him to go.

"love you." taehyung mouthed that was difficult to understand for anyone from a distance but jungkook understood immediately and smiled before he started cycling towards his house.

"hyung! where is the typewriter? did you throw it in the junk?" soobin asked as soon as jungkook entered his house.

"soo, it's in my room." jungkook pulled his timberlands off and ruffled the latter's hair before running upstairs to his room, soobin following his older brother to his room.

"i checked your room, that isn't there." soobin said in a sad tone and jungkook was surprised when the typewriter was seriously not there where he kept it on, "but it was on my study table."

"see, hyung." soobin pointed at jungkook's study table, "there is no cute typewriter in your room."

"but i kept it there." jungkook said and sighed thinking that his mom might have kept it somewhere, "maybe mom kept it somewhere else."

"no, hyung. mom doesn't know about it. i asked her." soobin informed and jungkook was now worried as he got the idea that maybe a thief came in and took the typewriter just because maybe― it was cute?

"hyung, i will just write a letter for him. he will be more happy." soobin said and hopped out of the room leaving his worried brother in.

"but where the hell did it go?" he asked himself and his heart almost stopped when he heard some typing sound. he took a deep breath and crouched down to take a look under his bed an there it was. the typewriter was under his bed and a paper was in it. he pulled the typewriter out and pulled the paper. he widened his eyes when he saw the writing on it.

"wish fulfilled!" he read out loud and was confused for a moment before everything made sense.

"i made a wish for taehyung to be my boyfriend and it came true. that means this is a magical typewriter!" he whispered and gulped getting a little scared but yet a little excited.

"magic really exists?" he asked and decided to check if it was or not by making another wish.

////////////////

uwu, hope you enjoyed!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro