05 :: finding the paper

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

jungkook stared at the typewriter and gulped. he read many books where magic destroys everything and now that he has something magical, he was scared yet very excited.

he quickly rushed to close the door and locked it as he doesn't want soobin to see this. he scanned the purple typewriter that had heart shapes curved on it. nothing about it seemed evil and he gulped before pulling out paper from his drawer and adjusted it to the typewriter.

he took a deep breath and bit his bottom lip before typing his second wish while reading it loud enough for him to hear as he types, "i wish to eat chocolate." he smiled and hid the typewriter under the bed again after pulling the paper out and placing it on his bed.

he waited and was curious what was about to happen. his heart almost popped out of his ribcage when there was banging on the door. he huffed when he heard his brother calling him.

"hyung! open the door." soobin continued to bang his small fist on the door and jungkook quickly opened it only to see his brother standing with a bar of milk chocolate.

"here, mom's generous today and gave us both chocolates." soobin handed his older brother one bar while he took a bite from his chocolate bar.

"if you don't want to eat it hyung, always remember you have a cute baby brother okay?" soobin reminded making jungkook laugh and ruffle his hair causing him to giggle cutely, "i know that soo, but i want to eat it."

"now, go." jungkook said and plopped himself on his bed now thinking how this typewriter works. he was so happy that he can now get anything but also kept in mind not to misuse or over use this blessing he got.

he now tore the paper in which he made a wish and threw it in the dustbin thinking his mom might find him weird seeing these wishes typed on papers. he now sighed in relief and was about to tear the wrapper of the chocolate bar when his mom entered the room and called him, "kook, don't eat the chocolate."

"why?" jungkook asked but his mom just snatched the chocolate bar from his hands and gave him an apologetic smile, "beomgyu is here, you know soobin's friend? now he saw soobin eating chocolate and this is the last piece we have."

"oh okay." jungkook said understanding and let his mom take the chocolate.

jungkook now got the whole thing. the wish was valid as long as the paper was okay. now that the paper is torn into small pieces, his wish was invalid now.

"jesus!" he half yelled realizing that the paper he used to wish for taehyung to be his boyfriend was not with him. he needs to keep it safe cause he still needs to figure out if he can wish the same thing again, what if it doesn't work then taehyung will again go back to bogum and he can't let this happen. after all this is a life time opportunity.

he started looking for it on the floor, under the bed, in his backpack and where not. he was about to cry when he saw a crumbled paper in the bin that his mother bought at 50% sale.

it was the piece of paper he was looking for. he can't be more happy.

"thank goodness!" he took a deep breath and kissed the paper not caring if it was in the bin for hours.

"i thought i lost you, taehyungie." he said and folded the paper very carefully before casting it in his piggy bank, thinking it as the safest place.

//////////////

omg 2K??? uwu

happy taekook day babies!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro