08 :: he is just a nobody

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"how would i know?" jungkook asked pretending to be oblivious to everything making the blue haired male shoot a glare at his direction.

"oh really? you don't know? like i forgot my boyfriend totally and thought you were my boyfriend. like how is that possible?" taehyung pulled his own hair in frustration and jungkook wanted to just rush to him and stop as he can't see his love like this but he doesn't want to tell taehyung the truth― because he thinks that taehyung will hate him after knowing that jungkook played along for a whole fucking day when he could have stopped this and the purple typewriter thing doesn't even make any damn sense. no way he is going to buy that and end up slapping him.

"i think you are a magician or someone who can control minds, tell me!" taehyung started with his theories while jungkook just sighed.

"look, taehyung. now you remember everything so what's the problem?" the raven head tried to play it cool but horribly failed when he nervously hung his head low when they had an eye contact, more like taehyung's eyes piercing in his own.

"what's the problem?" taehyung repeated in disbelief, "fuck, jungkook! my boyfriend now might be thinking i am crazy and people are already calling me a hoe. got some really nice ass labels and you say what's the problem!"

"everything will be okay." jungkook in a low voice said, a plan in his mind that needs to be executed as soon as taehyung leaves, "everything will be back to normal, how it was and how it should have been."

"you know what! you are weird and very creepy. be honest, are you from some other world to conquer this world." taehyung questioned now moving away from jungkook.

"stop it! i really don't know what happened but still i am sorry." jungkook lied and taehyung huffed pulling himself to his feet.

"whatever it is, everyone thinks i am liar. that i am hoe, they call me whore now. you will never understand how it feels when your reputation gets ruined. cause you never had one! you are a fucking nobody. no one even cares if you exist or not!" taehyung was not in his stable mind and didn't think what he was saying, how he was hurting the raven boy in front of him.

"you're right. i am nobody." jungkook with a smile said and taehyung's jaw
went firm. he didn't say anything and wanted to leave right now.

jungkook saw the gorgeous blue haired male leave his room, maybe for the first and last time. he felt tears rushing down his cheeks but he even knew that whatever taehyung said was true. he actually didn't exist for most of the students.

"you won't suffer for my faults taehyungie. i will fix everything." jungkook said to himself locking the door and now pulling a paper that was adjusted to the typewriter. he wiped the tears away and took a deep breath.

"i wish for everyone except me and taehyung to forget that taehyung ever was my boyfriend." jungkook wished and he didn't even know why he didn't want taehyung to forget this. he doesn't want to forget this because that day the only day when he got to be so close to taehyung, he will cherish those moments all his life.

but why did he want taehyung to remember this? maybe because he didn't want to be just a 'nobody' for him. he wanted kim taehyung to remember him even if the memories are not some of the good ones.

//////////////////

sorry for not updating yesterday. hope you liked this chapter babies!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro