18 :: growth hormone disorder

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"i'm sorry. i overreacted." taehyung quickly apologized and was about to walk away harshly grabbing his tray but stopped when jungkook spoke.

"hey, it's fine and come on, sit with us." the raven head offered with a warm smile but taehyung just felt so embarrassed at the moment for reacting like that and that's why he just shook his head no, "no, i will sit with gummie today. will meet you at your house later then, bye."

"of course, it's bogum." jungkook sighed softly and looked over his shoulder to see them and felt his heart break at the scene. taehyung was feeding his boyfriend the sliced fruits with a wide smile plastered on his lips.

"dude, what was that?" hoseok nudged the younger's shoulder grabbing his attention, "was your crush jealous of you getting new friends? point to be noted that he is himself a new friend of yours."

"that's nothing. he just said that he overreacted." jungkook clarified and hoseok just filled air in his mouth before pouting, "this is a progress."

"by the way, you look extra hot today. like you always had long hair but something about it today is different." hoseok pointed out through a mouthful of tacos and jungkook let out a small smile, "thank you, hyung."

"at least someone cared."

jungkook stared out of the window waiting to find a pretty boy walking to his house and it didn't take much time when he could see kim taehyung walking towards his house. he smiled and walked to his bed before the other finds out that he was at the window staring at him like a creep.

"hi, koo!" taehyung greeted panting, as if he ran up there. jungkook smiled and greeted back, "hey."

"so, second day of boosting your confidence starts!" the pretty boy plopped himself on the bed, next to jungkook who was busy staring at him.

taehyung didn't know why his cheeks started burning when their eyes met and he gulped before looking away.

jungkook realized what just happened and looked away too. both now facing opposite side of the room and it was taehyung who broke the silence, "wait a second, koo. your hair."

"i was just looking through my gallery today and saw the pictures we took yesterday and your hair...." he paused fishing his iphone out of his pocket and opened his gallery showing jungkook the photo, "your hair was definitely shorter."

"it grows everyday right?" jungkook gulped knowing the other wouldn't buy this lame ass excuse but he hoped that he believes him.

"yeah but it grew very quickly no?" taehyung now sat up and started brushing his fingers through the other's smooth, black locks.

"something is wrong. though you look hot in this long hair but it is unnatural. until you're a bigfoot." taehyung said giggling but again got serious and jungkook huffed, "no, there is nothing like that."

"no, koo. i need to take you to the doctor, you need a check up. what if your growth hormones are messed up?" taehyung asked, "what if you have growth hormone disorder?"

"actually, tae. it's...." jungkook took a deep breath before averting his eyes from the other whose ones were piercing into his, "it's that i have a..."

"a what? dumbass!" taehyung was getting impatient and also worried with every passing second.

"uhm.." taehyung groaned and started shaking jungkook grabbing his shoulders, "tell me, koo!"

"i have secret!" jungkook shouted out.

////////////////////////

hope you are liking this and thank you so much for 33K+ reads!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro