19 :: actually i lied to you

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"i have a secret." jungkook repeated looking down at his lap while taehyung's eyes were on him.

"what secret koo?" taehyung asked in a low voice while the raven head eyes shot up at the other's. the pretty boy swore he saw tears in his friend's eyes.

"why are you crying, koo?" taehyung asked worried while jungkook immediately wiped the tears, "actually, i lied to you."

"you did what?" the blue haired male opened his mouth to say something but nothing managed to get out as he now pursed his lips while glaring at the raven head, "about what?"

jungkook that instant regretted everything and got a hint that this is the end. that now taehyung will hate him probably but as he brought the matter to light, he can't go back.

"i...."

"i what, koo?" taehyung anticipated the other's answer and took his hands in his, "tell me koo, the truth."

"my wishes come true." jungkook shouted out and taehyung knitted his eyebrows in disbelief before bursting out into laughter, "really? jesus! are you fooling me koo?"

"no, it's true. i wanted my hair to get longer and it did. i wanted a boyfriend and it did come true." jungkook said and taehyung stopped laughing now. his face back to serious in a nano second, "so that was your wish."

jungkook panicked when taehyung pulled his hands away. thinking that he might lose taehyung forever, he came with another lie, "i wanted a boyfriend, not you specifically."

"i tried to fix it but you know it takes time." jungkook lied once again hoping taehyung won't leave him.

"oh, i almost got scared but honestly what the hell like how?" taehyung was in total confusion and ruffled his own hair not figuring out anything.

"i know this is weird and the reason is unknown to me too but it's true. my wishes come true." jungkook slowly said and taehyung smiled, "whatever it is, you are so lucky. wish i could have that power."

"why? you have everything." jungkook replied and taehyung just let out a humorous laugh, "no, koo. not everything."

"tell me what you want. i will bring anything for you." jungkook said and taehyung now smiled sweetly, "i don't want a thing koo. it's something else."

"tell me." jungkook requested but taehyung just shook his head no, "maybe some other day. not now."

"you are not mad at me right?" jungkook asked now laying down on the bed while taehyung followed and now they were both laying beside each other, staring at the ceiling.

their arms nudging against the other's, none of them minding as they continued staring at the very interesting white ceiling.

"no, koo. i'm not mad at you. whatever happened was not you fault. you wanted a boyfriend and your wish came true." taehyung now turned only to face jungkook who also turned to face him.

"tae, i swear i can help you. tell me what you need." jungkook wanted taehyung to be happy and so he wanted to fulfill his wishes. he wanted to be his hero.

jungkook's breath hitched when taehyung brushed his fingers on his cheeks, "you are so good, koo."

////////////////////////

i will try to double update!

and this is. #36 in vkook?!?!

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro