20 :: are you mad at me?

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"just tell me what you want. i will fulfill all your wishes taehyungie." taehyung remembered what jungkook kept on saying in different ways today. a small yet sweet smile tugged on his lips before he turned around and laid on his tummy and buried his face in his soft pillow, not knowing his cheeks were already rosy.

"you wanted a boyfriend." taehyung whispered to himself, "hope you get the best one out there."

jungkook pulled his huge hat down trying to cover his face as much as he can while he waited for the cold coffee he ordered from the cafeteria. he looked down and could feel sweat rolling down his forehead when he the pretty boy walking in with his boyfriend. the raven head gulped.

"jesus, please." jungkook prayed for taehyung to not notice him but maybe today wasn't a lucky day for him when he heard his name from the deep voice he loved so much.

"koo!" taehyung noticed the raven head in a huge hat and laughed before running towards the other's direction, bringing bogum with him as their fingers were intertwined.

"were you hiding from me?" taehyung pouted and jungkook shook his head no, "why would i hide from you?"

"because you have to sing a song in front of all these people?" taehyung asked and pulled his hand out of bogum's grasp to grab jungkook's hand which kinda made bogum a little worried cause he never does that.

"come on, and gummie brought his guitar cause i knew you wouldn't bring it." taehyung now intertwined fingers with both jungkook and bogum before pulling them both with him.

taehyung's newest friend and his boyfriend, both stole glances at each a they were being dragged by the pretty boy. he let both of their hands go when he got up a chair and announced, "guys, guys! listen up. my friend jeon jungkook will sing a song for all of us."

"tae, please. oh god." jungkook face palmed and groaned before looking up nevertheless smiled when he saw how happy taehyung looked.

"fine." jungkook sighed and bogum pulled the guitar that was slinging from one of his shoulders and handed him with a smile, "best of luck!"

jungkook faked a smile and took a deep breath before taking the guitar. he smiled at taehyung, "only for you."

bogum raised his eyebrows as he saw jungkook pointing at his boyfriend and dedicating the song for him. he didn't get a good feeling about how jungkook looks at his taehyung.

jungkook cleared his throat and took a glance around him, a lot of students surrounded him. some known and some unknown but now that taehyung wants him to sing, he will.

"gummie, you are not mad at me right? that i am still friends with jungkook even if jihyun and taegyo don't like him." taehyung whispered nudging his boyfriend's with his elbow and bogum smiled, "of course not, it's your choice, baby."

"thank you." taehyung laced his right arm with the other's left and stared at jungkook who mustering all the courage started singing a song.

taehyung was amused to hear how jungkook sang 'save me' by bts which was one of his favorite songs.

////////////////////

thank you for reading ! ♡

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro