21 :: gummie's replacement

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"you sing good." bogum complemented jungkook while both of them along with jungkook were walking to their next class. jungkook looked over his shoulder and gave his crush's boyfriend a smile and mumbled a, "thank you."

"of course, he sings good." taehyung gave a bright smile, "the best."

bogum shook his head yes and looked down as he felt a little jealous that he can't sing for taehyung but of course not in a bad way.

"baby, today i can't drive you home." bogum informed and taehyung pouted, "why? you need to go somewhere?"

"hmm, to the airport." bogum paused for a second, "my aunt and my cousin are moving here. i need to pick them up from the airport."

"it's fine. jungkook will walk me home. won't you, koo?" taehyung asked and jungkook nodded while bogum shook his head.

"you know, i planned a surprise for gummie but he just had to go to the airport today!" taehyung pouted while he and jungkook walked to his house.

"what plan?" jungkook asked pretending that he was curious while the untold truth was that he was heartbroken at the fact that it was bogum who got such an amazing boyfriend like kim taehyung.

"i bought two movie tickets. i wanted to him on a movie date but i guess that's not possible so will you go with me?" taehyung asked stopping in the middle of the track surprising the other, "me and you? movie?"

"yep, you can be gummie's replacement tonight. what say?"

jungkook stuttered, "uhm.. me?"

"yep, why? you don't wanna go with me?" taehyung asked pouting and jungkook let out a small chuckle, "you are so cute, taehyungie."

"so, will you?" taehyung asked again and jungkook nodded, "i can never say no to go on a movie with you."

"what's that supposed to mean?" taehyung sometimes couldn't figure out why jungkook says things like this.

"that i would love to go."

taehyung waved his hand one last time at jungkook before walking in. he still could see the raven head standing there waiting for him to close the door. he smiled and felt a little curious on why jungkook did that. cause no friend or even bogum does that thing.

"you are cute too, jeon jungkook." he whispered to himself and closed the door. he stayed there for a moment before walking to his room.

"hyungie!" someone called and taehyung saw it was yeonjun.

"hey jun. what's up?" the gorgeous blue haired male ruffled the younger's hair and smiled.

"did you break up with bogum hyungie?" yeonjun asked and taehyung knitted his eyebrows, "no! why do you ask that?"

"i saw soobin's brother there. so i thought...." yeonjun was cut off, "jun, don't you think you are too young to think about all this?"

"sorry." yeonjun apologized and hung his head low, "but he is handsome too."

///////////////////

sorry for not updating babies :(

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro