25 :: you're my special friend

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"so, am i your special friend?" taehyung asked and jungkook now looked up at the dark sky not really knowing what he should say. he didn't want to lie because he was tired of lying to the one he loves.

"should i be honest or very honest?" jungkook giggled now focussing on the pretty boy in front who tugged on a small yet sweet smile on his lips.

"be honest, i guess." taehyung said and pinched the raven head's cheek softly.

"yes, you are my special friend." jungkook declared while taehyung just stared at him with that smile still plastered on his lips, "what would you have told me if i wanted you to be very honest?"

"you chose one option. i can't tell you the other one tae. now get in." jungkook softly pushed the gorgeous blue haired male towards his house and stayed there with his hands filled in his jean pockets, "goodnight."

"goodnight, koo." taehyung bidded before running inside as he didn't want to waste any more time from jungkook's life, "see you tomorrow."

taehyung swears his heart rate was unusual and was faster than before seeing jungkook standing at that spot until he was safely in. but naming that as an effect of running, he shrugged his thoughts off.

taehyung rushed to his room and was about to throw himself on the bed when he felt like walking towards his window cause he felt like jungkook was still there and he wasn't actually wrong. jungkook was there but not looking at him or his window. he was busy kicking the small pebbles on the street.

"he is literally so cute and different." taehyung whispered to himself and continued to examine the boy near his house. a moment came when jungkook looked up and they both had an eye contact― a long distant one.

blood rushed to taehyung's cheeks as he blushed and awkwardly waved his hand at the other and pulled the curtains quickly, "jesus!"

jungkook didn't get the chance to wave his hand at the other and pulled it down when taehyung was no where to be seen. he pursed his lips and started for his home.

"hmm, gummie. goodnight." taehyung ended the call and threw his phone on the mattress. now his eyes were glued on the ceiling as if it was the most interesting thing to watch.

"what do you think you are! you married me but stay with her?" taehyung heard someone shout and immediately recognized who it was. it was his mom.

"what's left in our marriage ji hae? nothing! what do you expect me to do?" the blue haired male covered both his ears with his palms and sighed as the daily argument started.

"please stop." taehyung whispered but the argument didn't stop and he just pushed his palms more to not hear the shouting but still it was loud and clear. he now pulled his blanket on his body and shut his eyes close praying his mind to just stop working and that he can go to sleep.

"only if my wishes could come true like koo's, everything would be alright."

//////////////////////////

poor taebaby :'(

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro