26 :: this is the best plan

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

taehyung stabbed the cola with the straw before taking a big sip through it. his eyes were boring in the table in front. his boyfriend seems to notice that something is definitely off and scoots closer to kiss him on his cheeks.

"what happened?" he asked but only silence was the reply.

the gorgeous blue haired male smiled weakly at the other and continued sipping on his cola. his long, slender fingers rubbed on the rim of the cold glass before looking over his shoulder to see jungkook sitting with hoseok.

"babe. you remember..." bogum caught his attention and he now again focused on his boyfriend, "hmm. you told me about him yesterday. park jimin, right?"

" today jimin and my aunt is here for talking about his admission here and mom said to be with her in case if she needs anything so..." bogum paused for a moment, "i can't drop you home even today. can you manage for just today? i promise this is the last time."

taehyung smiled and cupped the other's cheeks; pulling his face closer so that he can boop their noses together, "it's fine, gummie. your family is more important."

while on the other hand, jungkook sighed looking at the scene. he shut his eyes closed and his hands automatically turned into fists. he poked his tongue on his inner cheek that showed nothing but the fact that he was jealous. he can't see them together anymore. but he can't do anything. literally nothing.

"what's up, guys?" someone asked and jungkook along with hoseok saw lisa standing. they both smile and greet her in unison, "hey lisa."

jungkook gestured her to join them which she gladly did and as soon as she settled on the chair, she started to talk about her plan.

"so jungkook. i have a plan for you. that has 99.99 percent success rate." she explained, cautiously looking at her right and left to see if someone is looking at them or not.

"this will surely bring you and taehyung closer. i guarantee." she said, more like whispered and now both the boys were on ears to hear it.

"you will say that you and me are a thing and that will make taehyung jealous. this will bring you both closer and then you will say that i left you. he will try to comfort you and then you get more closer and soon he will love you. automatically bogum will be left alone and i will there for him. what say?" lisa explained and both the boy's enthusiasm just died that instant.

"every wattpad friends to lover fanfiction i swear." hoseok pointed out laughing;; earning a glare from the blonde, "this mostly works."

"this is the best plan." lisa argued.

"correction― you mean the worst." jungkook sighed resting his head on the cusp of his palm letting out the longest sigh he could manage.

"something is wrong taehyung." jungkook didn't hesitate to point out while taehyung just gave him a small smile as they walked down the streets.

"everything is fine." taehyung said and realized how jungkook is now more confident to talk and doesn't stutter like before. thinking about him, a small smile tugged on his lips.

"i think you need this." as soon as those words left jungkook's lips, taehyung found himself getting pulled and soon he was hugged by the one and only jeon jungkook.

//////////////////////

will double update! ♥

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro