29 :: can be your boyfriend

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"what do you think of jimin?" taehyung asked turning to face jungkook as they were laying on the raven head's bed, side by side.

"your boyfriend's cousin?" jungkook gave a thought while taehyung frowned.

"my boyfriend's got a name koo." he reminded making the other smile.

"hmm, sure he got. everyone has a name." jungkook said humming and now it was his turn to face taehyung who was laying next to him.

they both smiled.

"then call him bogum. not my boyfriend." taehyung suggested which made the other to raise his brows.

"why? you don't like calling him your boyfriend." jungkook asked sitting up as taehyung was too close and he fears he might do something he shouldn't do.

"no, there is nothing like that. you know what? just leave it and answer my question." taehyung changed the topic and again went back to the question he asked moments ago.

"jimin is nice. i mean he wasn't mean to me so he is probably nice." jungkook explained looking down at the other who was still all over the bed.

"he is pretty, right?" taehyung continued his interrogation while jungkook nodded, "he is but why are you asking me all this."

"uh you are so naive, koo!" taehyung said sitting up, his voice laced with a little bit of annoyance.

"why is that?"

"okay, leave that." taehyung scooted closer and more closer until their faces were inches apart.

"you always wanted a boyfriend. right?" taehyung asked more like whispered and jungkook nodded.

"hmm. but...." jungkook was cut off by the gorgeous blue haired male who kept his pointer finger on his lips, "shh koo. now listen to me carefully."

"you need a boyfriend and there is a new boy in school who is really cute and nice. moreover you seem to be very happy with him too." taehyung paused a second before he continued, "you know what that means, koo?"

"you are scaring me." jungkook moved away from the pretty boy and sighed pinching his cheeks, "you are overthinking."

"no, i am not overthinking." taehyung whined when the raven head pulled himself to his feet and left the bed.

"no, like really. jimin can be your dream boyfriend." taehyung finally said it loud and clear making jungkook stop in the middle of the tracks to his cupboard.

"dream boyfriend?" he let out a small chuckle in disbelief, "jimin is nice and cute but trust me he can never be my dream boyfriend."

"why?" taehyung asked, "did you already find someone?"

"yes, i found someone...." jungkook informed tugging on a painful smile on his lips, "but he doesn't love me back."

"what? how is that possible? how can someone not love you." taehyung followed jungkook who was making his way ahead and increased his pace only to hug jungkook from behind.

"he must be really dumb!" taehyung said tightening his grip around the other who laughed, "no, he isn't dumb."

"you must love him so much. can't even hear me calling him dumb." taehyung felt so bad for the other.

"yes, i love him but...." jungkook turned around and now it was his turn to pull taehyung in a tight, bone crashing hug, "but you surely shouldn't call him dumb."

"what's that supposed to mean?" taehyung asked returning the hug.

"nothing." jungkook giggled and pulled away, "now stop thinking about my love life."

"no, really. jimin can be your boyfriend."

////////////////////////////

updated after so long!

and almost 80K omg

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro