30 :: one sided love kills

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"you should stop loving the one who doesn't reciprocate your feelings, koo." taehyung suggested when jungkook didn't agree on the plan where he helps him date jimin.

"that's not right." jungkook refused and taehyung knitted his eyebrows in confusion, "you like hurting yourself?"

"i never loved him just to get it return. i can keep loving him and he can keep loving the one he is with now. that's how love works. i just want him to be happy." jungkook gave the gorgeous male a genuine smile that melted his heart that instant.

"koo. sometimes love yourself too." taehyung settled beside jungkook who was now sitting on the bed with a t-shirt he just pulled out of his messy closet, "that's selfless love. but sometimes you need to be selfish."

"there shouldn't be any conditions in love, tae. now let's stop all this." jungkook looked away when he felt tears forming at the corner of his eyes.

"i swear jungkook." taehyung paused for a moment, "one sided love kills."

"no, it made me a better person." jungkook informed and taehyung just stayed quiet. they both looked at the floor in pure silence.

until taehyung slowly grabbed the raven head's hand and intertwined their fingers, "you said all your wishes come true right?"

"then why don't you wish for him?" taehyung asked when jungkook nodded.

"that will be unfair."

"why are you so good koo? be selfish only if it is for once." taehyung felt tears seeing the salty water rolling down jungkook's cheeks.

"why are you crying, silly?" jungkook asked laughing when he noticed fat tears escaping the pretty boy's eyes.

"because you are crying." taehyung choked back on his tear and they both were now busy wiping the other's tears.

"please for me. try to move on." taehyung requested, "i can't see you like this any more, koo. i want you to be happy."

"i am happy." jungkook pulled on a big smile but taehyung just softly pushed him away, "don't fucking lie!"

"jimin was the whole time talking about you when we were in gummies car." taehyung remembered and jungkook sighed.

"that doesn't mean he is interested."

"koo, just give it a try." taehyung made up his mind to make jimin and jungkook a thing, oblivious to the fact that how much jungkook is hurting.

"fine. on one condition." jungkook took this as a chance cause he knew someone so pretty and cool like jimin can never like him as his boyfriend.

"what condition?" taehyung asked with a smile and jungkook gulped.

"remember you said that you want something. you gotta tell me about it and i will try to move on." jungkook reminded causing taehyung's smile to fade.

"you can't fix everything." taehyung caressed jungkook's cheek and pushed his face away with a small smile.

"please. tell me. i want to fix all your problems tae. just tell me once."

"promise me you will think about jimin then?" taehyung held his pinky finger up and jungkook immediately laced their pinkies together, "fine!"

"it's about my parents..." taehyung started and stopped for a moment when he felt a big lump in his throat, "they fight everyday. dad is probably having an affair and everything is just messed up."

taehyung scooted closer and quickly hugged jungkook returned the hug, "you can't fix this koo. can you?"

"i can't but something can."

////////////////////////

i double updated yee !

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro