33 :: she is a ghost or fairy

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

they waited for someone to open the door and they both bowed when a woman in her early forty's opened the door and smiled at them.

"oh jungkook. it's so good to see you here. how is your mom doing?" the woman asked and jungkook smiled.

"she is doing fine mrs. hyun. actually i am to here to ask something." jungkook informed and the lady nodded, "come in please."

"uhm no thanks mrs. hyun. we are on a rush. uhm do you know anything about the purple typewriter that you left in our house?" jungkook asked and the lady knitted his eyebrows.

"purple typewriter.." she paused thinking for a moment, "doesn't ring a bell."

"oh wait...." she cut herself off, "oh yes. one night, hae chan came home all drunk with a cute purple coloured typewriter and said that he found it in front of our house."

"do you know whose that was?" this time it was taehyung's turn to ask but unfortunately the lady didn't know.

"no, it was really cute so i didn't throw it away and kept in in the basement." the lady with a sweet smile said and asked, "why are you asking about it?"

"we thought it was yours so wanted to return it." jungkook made up an excuse, "but it's fine."

"just keep it jungkook. it's nice and see if that works. use it." she suggested and jungkook nodded, "thank you for your time mrs. hyun."

"we can probably never figure out the mystery." taehyung sighed as they both walk to the park, hand in hand.

"hmm." jungkook hummed in response and they both now settled down on a park bench ahead.

"let's eat the cookies mrs. hyun gave us." jungkook said and taehyung nodded. both pulling out the small packets from their respective pockets, they munched on that choco chip cookie.

it only took them around a minute to finish it and jungkook smiled when he saw crumbs around taehyung's lips.

"hey, you have... let me clean." jungkook immediately reached out for the crumbs and wiped them away while taehyung just stared at the other.

"th-thanks." taehyung unknowingly stuttered and looked away feeling blood rushing to his cheeks.

jungkook realized that he made taehyung uncomfortable and was about to apologize when someone spoke, "want to know about the typewriter?"

taehyung gulped when a girl, probably around their age sat beside him. she had very pale skin and bright purple hair.

"who are you?" they asked in unison and taehyung scooted to jungkook's side when the girl's face was literally glowing.

though they stared at the girl but deep inside they both were terrified.

"are you a ghost or what?" taehyung bravely asked and intertwined his fingers with jungkook's.

"i am a fairy. that typewriter is mine."

///////////////////////////

okay lmao

and guys i wrote a taekook crack fic named 'THIRD WHEEL YEONTAN". if you want go check it out !

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro