34 :: the consequences

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"that typewriter is yours." taehyung asked in a low voice and the girl nodded, with a sweet smile.

"can you give me one too?" taehyung asked but seeing the girl shaking her head no, he sighed, "it's fine."

"am i going to die because i used it?" jungkook asked and taehyung panicked, "don't say that kookoo!"

"no, that typewriter is a gift. from me to hae chan for unknowingly saving my life but...." the pretty fairy paused for a moment, "he never used it. so jungkook can keep it."

"so there aren't any consequences?" jungkook asked and taehyung scooted more closer to jungkook making his breath to hitch immediately.

"no, unless...." the fairy stopped in middle creating a suspense.

"unless....?" the both boys asked in unison.

"unless you use it to hurt someone. the magic will fade once you hurt someone with it." the purple haired girl said and smiled while jungkook's face paled remembering his first wish.

"i hurt someone with my first wish. i hurt bogum and also taehyung." jungkook looked down at his and taehyung's intertwined hands and felt tears forming at the corner of his eyes.

"that was not intended. you did it unknowingly." the fairy defended jungkook smiled.

he looked at taehyung and they had an eye contact. it wasn't like the other times, it was pretty intense.

jungkook was the first to look away and was surprised to see that the fairy already disappeared.

"where did she go?" the raven head asked and taehyung also looked around but no signs of her.

"at least we found out the truth." taehyung smiled while jungkook nodded.

taehyung pulled out his new phone from his pocket and sighed when he saw it was bogum.

"hey gummie!" he called causing jungkook to stop in the tracks and look at him.

"yeah i am still with koo. he is helping me with my chemistry assignment." taehyung lied making jungkook confused.

"okay bye then. will call you as soon as i get home. love you!" taehyung ended the call and looked over his shoulder to see jungkook with his eyes narrowed, "what?"

"why did you lie?"

"uhm you know koo. nowadays i am spending more time with you than him and i don't want him to think anything wrong about us so made this excuse." taehyung hastily explained while jungkook subtly nodded.

"he doesn't trust you?" the raven head asked and taehyung quickly shook his head no, "there is nothing like that."

"just it was necessary. now shut up." taehyung grabbed jungkook's hand and was about to walk ahead and enter seokjin's cafe when he saw bogum's car at a distance.

"jesus!" taehyung half shouted and pulled jungkook with him in the narrow street between the cafe and the grocery store beside.

"he is here." taehyung panicked and hid behind the walls. his heart was pounding at the thoughts what if bogum walks in this corner to smoke?

his lies will be exposed.

"you shouldn't have lied to him." jungkook murmured and taehyung was now getting more afraid.

he pulled jungkook closer by his neck and buried his face in jungkook's chest.

taehyung noticed how jungkook's heart beat accelerated.

///////////////////////////

double update probably !

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro