35 :: friends don't kiss

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"koo." taehyung muttered under his breath, "are you alright? your heart beat is too fast."

"it always is whenever you are around." jungkook finally said it and taehyung just stayed quiet, his face still buried in jungkook's chest.

"why is that koo? why does your heart beat so fast whenever i am around?" taehyung asked the stupid question while jungkook smiled, "i don't know."

taehyung now looked up and their eyes meet. his hands automatically went up and were crossed around jungkook's neck.

"tae...." jungkook cut off when his eyes landed on taehyung's pink, plumped lips. he wanted to kiss the other so bad but he also knows that he doesn't have the right to do that. his lips belonged to someone else to kiss.

taehyung saw how jungkook was staring at his lips. he knows what the other was thinking. it was so obvious.

but what he was confused about was his feelings. his actions.

the blue haired male caressed jungkook's cheeks while they share a intimate eye contact.

"you are the most gorgeous human being i have ever seen, taehyung." jungkook complemented while taehyung blushed.

taehyung saw the smile tugged on jungkook's lips which was so genuine that taehyung couldn't but smile back.

jungkook even though know the line that he has to maintain between him and taehyung but today taehyung was too close and the urge to just kiss the other was just too much.

taehyung on the other hand felt butterflies when the raven head caged him in between his hands as his palms were pressed in the wall from beside taehyung's waist.

the pretty boy was supposed to push the other but he didn't and let him get closer. he let jeon jungkook get closer.

jungkook couldn't wait anymore and leaned ahead;; closing his eyes.

taehyung closed his eyes too. he waited for jungkook's lips to meet his own.

but realization hit him like a truck and he covered jungkook's lips with his palm before they could meet his.

"stop koo...." taehyung stopped the other and softly pushed him away making jungkook realize what they were going to do.

"we are friends jungkook and friends don't kiss." taehyung said hanging his head low.

"i'm so sorry, taehyung. i don't know what happened. fuck! please i am so sorry." jungkook apologized as he so scared about what if it's the end of their friendship.

he can't afford this.

"i have a boyfriend." taehyung said as if he was reminding himself about it. he probably didn't even hear jungkook's apologies as he looked around.

he let jeon jungkook get close. he should have just pushed him away.

but he wanted the kiss to happen too.

"no no." taehyung ruffled his hair and pushed jungkook who was standing in front of him, "stay away, koo."

"i'm going home." taehyung subconsciously spoke and walked ahead leaving jungkook behind.

"i'm so sorry. please don't stop being my friend, please!" jungkook shouted but taehyung didn't stop and continued walking back home.

he needed some time alone.

///////////////////////////////

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro