37 :: the truth untold

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"i was never really a friend to you koo, was i?" taehyung asked looking just in the other's onyx eyes.

"what do you mean?" jungkook asked while taehyung looked away.

"i am more than a friend right?" taehyung asked not daring to have an eye contact with the raven head.

"yes, you were, you are and you will always be something for than a friend to me, taehyung." jungkook finally revealed and scooted closer, "but..."

"but that doesn't mean that you need to reciprocate the same feelings. i promise i will never close that line ever again."

"it's not your fault only koo. i let you get close and it's better if we stay away from each other now. i have a boyfriend and i can't cheat on him." taehyung explained causing jungkook to widen his eyes realizing that taehyung feels something too.

"you think you might cheat on bogum if you are with me?"

"i don't know why i let you get close when i shouldn't have. i am so sorry jungkook. forget me. find someone else." taehyung pulled himself to his feet and now grabbed jungkook's hand.

he pulled him and walked down the stairs, too careful not to wake his parents or yeonjun up.

"leave koo."

"we can still be friends. please tae. don't do this to me." jungkook whispered and taehyung sighed.

"you can find someone else. someone better koo. please understand, it's for the best if we stay away." taehyung said and finally closed the door.

that night was the night when jungkook cried in front of taehyung's house.

jungkook stared at the endless sky above as he decided to sit in front of the campus instead of the cafeteria.

eyes puffy and red;; due to all the crying at night. jungkook was devastated at the moment.

he just wanted to be taehyung's friend.

but taehyung pushed him away.

just because he thinks he might falter his steps and might do something with jungkook that he shouldn't, he decided to temporarily break all the ties with the one he calls kookoo, his hero.

so selfish cause jungkook promised, whatever happened yesterday will never happen again.

but the answer was still no.

"hey." someone tapped jungkook's shoulder and he looked up only to see park jimin standing with a sweet smile tugged on his lips.

"hey, jimin." jungkook greeted in a low tone and jimin figured out that something was wrong with him.

"stand up." the other ordered and jungkook knitted his brows, "why?"

"just stand up." the cotton candy haired boy repeated.

"fine." jungkook sighed and lazily pulled himself up. as soon as he was on his feet, he felt jimin walking closer and suddenly hugged him.

"i feel like you need this koo." jimin said and hugged the raven head even more tightly.

jungkook felt the warmth of the other's body and felt like crying again.

he without thinking anything, hugged back and buried his face in the crook of jimin's neck, "i really needed it."

"i badly needed it, jimin." jungkook said and started crying making the other feel really bad for him.

"don't cry, kook. don't cry."

/////////////////////////////

probably 15 more chapters and wishes will be completed ! uwu

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro