38 :: we are partners

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

almost a week passed since the incident. from then taehyung and jungkook didn't talk to each other.

though jungkook wanted to, taehyung didn't. it kinda broke his heart.

all he wanted is to be taehyung's friend.

currently they were in their history class. today the teacher was supposed to give them a new group assignment which is very important for their finals as the points will be added to their overall assessment.

the teacher was already in and all the student's attention was on him as this was really important.

"so, about the group assignment. you need a partner." the teacher informed and everyone looked at the person who they want as partner.

jimin was sitting beside jungkook who looked at taehyung sitting some rows ahead with his boyfriend.

taehyung for a brief moment, turned back to see jungkook staring at him. he immediately looked away causing the raven head to sigh.

"so i guess you chose your partners but here is the twist. i choose for you." the teacher laughed. at this some frowned, some huffed and some just simply sighed.

"i will make the groups." he said and opened the nominal so that he can choose the groups.

"irene and seulgi. lucas and jungwoo, bogum and lisa......" the teacher kept on making groups and finally there was a moment, when jungkook heard his name being called.

"jungkook and taehyung." the teacher made a group pair causing the both boys to gulp.

they stole a glance at each other before looking at their own notebooks.

taehyung kept on skipping pages and at one point, he saw the page where he wrote taekook.

he subconscious smiled at the the cute name and closed the notebook when bogum looked at him.

"ah, baby. you got a nice partner. jungkook is really good in studies and he is your friend too." bogum with a smile said and pinched his boyfriend's cheeks making him smile a little.

"hmm you are right."

silence was the only thing that was heard as taehyung and jungkook were walking to the raven head's house.

they decided to start the work from today so that their group assignment gets completed before the deadline.

"uhm koo...." taehyung called and they both stopped in the middle of the tracks.

"i'm sorry. i thought about it a lot. it's my fault only." taehyung said hanging his head low.

"whatever i did after we almost kissed was so immature. i was out of my mind." taehyung could feel the tears rushing down and jungkook seems to notice his glassy eyes too.

before the tears could kiss the ground, jungkook wiped them away and held taehyung's chin. he pulled his face up slowly and smiled, "i love you. but that doesn't mean, you need to love me back. we can be friends."

"hmm, you are right. i am so sorry." taehyung said and hugged the raven head who smiled, finally getting taehyung closer.

"so i am your friend again?"

"yes, you are." taehyung pulled away from the hug and smiled at the raven head who already had something in mind.

though taehyung didn't say it but jungkook could clearly see how guilty he was. how bad he was feeling knowing about his one sided love.

it's time jungkook moved on.

/////////////////////////////

will update again !

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro