41 :: break up with him

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

"do you love me this much?"

jungkook didn't say anything; didn't reply to the question and only walked ahead to grab his sketchbook from taehyung's hands.

not caring he was in just his towel wrapped around his waist leaving his whole torso on display.

he threw the sketchbook on his bed and took a brief glance at the other.

"these are all so beautiful." taehyung commented and jungkook just looked at the other in his eyes.

"you are beautiful." jungkook took a step closer and caressed the blue haired male's cheek, "so pretty."

"i am more beautiful in you eyes, koo. you..." taehyung started to lean ahead and booped their noses together.

"now aren't you making this difficult?" jungkook said, his hot breath hitting taehyung's lips but he didn't mind. he liked how close the other was. he loved it.

"you got a boyfriend who you love to death but still here, this close to me. why?" jungkook asked wrapping his arms around the other's waist and pulled him closer making his breath to hitch for a moment.

the pull made taehyung to panic and he, out of reflexes, held jungkook's shoulders tightly for support.

the blue haired male didn't care about the small water droplets rolling down jungkook's body. he didn't mind his clothes getting wet because of jungkook.

they had a brief eye contact that was broken by none other than kim taehyung who hung his head low.

"look at me." jungkook softly touched the other's chin and pulled his face up using his thumb reconnecting their eye contact, "tell me what's on your mind."

taehyung didn't reply. just stared those onyx eyes until he felt the urge to just kiss him.

"koo." the pretty boy called and jungkook knew what he wants.

no words were exchanged further when taehyung started to lean in. but before their lips could meet, jungkook covered the other's lips, "don't."

"go kiss your bogum."

"right." taehyung said in a low tone and took steps back, "i'm so sorry."

"what do you clearly want?" jungkook asked when taehyung settled on the edge of the bed. he crouched down and took his hands in his.

"i don't know koo. i know it's wrong and i shouldn't be feeling this way towards you but i can't help it." taehyung said covering his face with both his palms.

"you have feelings for me?" jungkook asked in disbelief and wanted a quick answer. he couldn't wait more and pulled the other's hands away.

the raven head wiped the small tears away and cupped taehyung's cheeks.

"do you have feelings for me?" jungkook repeated the question and taehyung bit his bottom lip before looking up at jungkook.

"i don't know what's happening but surely it's wrong."

"then break up with him. then you can kiss me as much as you can and we don't have to even stop ourselves." jungkook with a hope that taehyung can be his, suggested.

"i love him koo and all these i am feeling for you might be just an attachment. it's been two years i belong to him and now i can't question my feelings for him. i can't leave him. can i?"

////////////////////////////

will be updating again !

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro