42 :: something is wrong

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

taehyung stared at bogum as they both were sitting under the open sky after half of their classes ended.

though it was bogum in front but all taehyung could think of was jungkook.

about what he said. yesterday.

"you know what tae, you are so confused about what you are feeling. just figure out first cause all i want is you to be truely happy."

jungkook wasn't wrong, of course.

"baby, what's wrong?" bogum cupped taehyung's cheeks when he spaced out and was staring at the sky.

"no, nothing gummie." taehyung let out a small and weak smile to which the other smiled back.

"how much do you love me, gummie?" taehyung out of the blue asked that caught bogum off guard.

"a lot baby." bogum rubbed their noses together while taehyung could only remember how he did the same with jungkook yesterday.

the pretty boy shut his eyes close and opened them when bogum moved away, "are you feeling well? something is off. what happened?"

"nothing." taehyung shook his head and looked away and froze when he saw jungkook and jimin sitting on a bench, a distant from where he was.

he saw jimin caressing jungkook's long curly hair with his hands and he doesn't know why he felt like just walking up to them and pulling jungkook out of the scene.

"jimin and jungkook look good together." he heard bogum comment and bit the skin on his bottom lip harshly, "maybe they do."

taehyung's boyfriend was surprised to hear the words in an angry tone and was confused on why he was behaving like that.

the blue haired male abruptly pulled himself to his feet and stormed into the campus. he made his way to the boys washroom and bogum followed.

before taehyung could enter a cubicle, bogum grabbed his wrist and stopped him, "tae, what's wrong with you?"

bogum pulled the other closer before turning him and slowly pinning him against the wall;; super careful not to hurt his boyfriend.

"tell me baby." bogum again said and started caressing his boyfriend's cheek with one hand while the other was wrapped around taehyung's waist.

taehyung could only sigh in response. he looked up to have an eye contact and immediately looked away, "i said nothing is wrong."

"really?"

"yeah gummie." taehyung lied while bogum weakly smiled, "you know baby, i am your boyfriend, you can share everything with me."

"i know." taehyung nodded and could feel bogum leaning closer.

taehyung was supposed to close his eyes and wait for their lips to get connected but he didn't as he started panicking. he covered bogum's mouth and stopped him.

"we have classes." taehyung excused himself and softly pushed the other before walking into one of the cubicles.

after about five minutes or so he walked out to see if bogum was still there. but he wasn't.

taehyung was kinda glad that bogum wasn't there.

he was about to get to the next class when he heard giggling sounds approaching and he didn't leave when he realized whose it was.

he pretended to wash his hands when jimin along with jungkook walked in.

taehyung faked a smile at jimin before looking at jeon jungkook who weakly smiled at him, "hey taehyung."

"hey kookoo." taehyung greeted and was about to say something when he saw jungkook grabbing jimin's hand.

//////////////////////

only 2-3 chapters are left !

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro