45 :: he lied to you

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

taehyung finally knew that he loved jeon jungkook and not park bogum.

he figured out the fine line between liking and loving someone.

he probably liked park bogum.

but he sincerely was in love with the one and only, jeon jungkook.

but all he believes is that jungkook moved on and he should also get back with bogum who really loves him.

taehyung stared at the mirror as bogum wanted to take him on a date as an apology for not talking to him and also for not bringing him to the party.

he let out the longest sigh he could manage and settled on the edge of his bed as he wasn't even interested to go on a date right now.

"jimin is so lucky." taehyung muttered under his breath and berated himself for being such a stupid and not figure out his feelings for jungkook in time.

before he could burst into crying, he heard subtle knocks on his door before it got opened revealing none other than jeon jungkook.

"koo." taehyung called quickly pulling himself to his feet and waited for the other to speak.

"hey tae." jungkook with a small smile greeted and fished out a small box from his pocket. he held it out for taehyung to take it which he did.

"what's this?" taehyung questioned as he already opened it and saw it was a chain with a small black rose pendant.

"for you." jungkook tilted his head and taehyung shut his eyes not wanting to see the other smile.

he might lose his mind just by that smile of the other's.

"why did you bring it for me? take it back!" taehyung grabbed jungkook's hand and placed the box on his palm, "give it to jimin. i don't need it."

jungkook sighed and took a step closer while taehyung took a step back, "you are such a brat."

without saying anything else, jungkook threw the box on the bed after pulling out the chain and made taehyung wear it, "i bought this for you."

taehyung just stared at jungkook in front, "why did you move on so easily koo? couldn't you wait a little longer?"

taehyung didn't have that much courage to say this out loud enough for the other to hear.

it was just in his imagination.

"now you are all ready for the date." the raven head smiled and pulled taehyung with him in front of the mirror. resting his chin on taehyung's shoulder. they stared at the mirror together and they both knew one thing.

they look great together.

"i am quite happy with jimin tae, don't feel guilty." jungkook lied and taehyung let out a humorous chuckle.

"you moved on so easily koo. it's great." taehyung commented and jungkook nodded.

"i am getting late." taehyung excused himself and ran down taking his phone and wallet with him.

the walk to the cafe was short as he was quite fast. taehyung just wanted to get away from jeon jungkook.

taehyung sat at their usual place that was a table near the window and waited for bogum who showed up after about ten minutes.

"you are early." bogum settled on the chair opposite to taehyung's and said.

they both sat in silence which was quite unusual cause they could never stop talking. everything changed.

"so you are still not gonna tell me?" bogum out of the blue asked and taehyung have him a surprised look.

"what?"

"the taehyung sitting in front of me right now isn't the one i knew. this taehyung doesn't love me anymore." bogum with a painful smile on his lips said before intertwining their fingers.

"tae. be honest, do you love me?" the brunette asked his boyfriend who slowly pulled his hands away and hung his head low, "gummie, i...."

"you don't. the person you love is jeon jungkook. isn't it?" bogum questioned.

"gummie, i don't...." taehyung was cut off by the other, "it's obvious. the truth is you liked me and mistook it as love. you don't love me."

"and i don't want you to hurt yourself by staying with me. you should be with the one you love."

"gummie, you are so kind." taehyung started crying seeing how sweet the brunette was but soon realization hit him, "but... he."

"he is with jimin now."

"that's a lie. jungkook lied to you. jimin told me how jungkook only loves you." bogum spilled all the truth and taehyung couldn't believe this.

////////////////////////////////

skskksksksjsj another chapter!!

sorry :)

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro