Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

So I know I've already done this before but I'm gonna add to it.

My dream placements that might actually come true.

1.Yuzuru Hanyu (for obvious reasons)
2. Shoma Uno (for obvious reasons too, provided Javi retires or decides not to compete or Plushenko is not bionic and does not compete too and Chan doesn't up his tech)
3. Nam Nguyen (because he'd be so amazing by then, not that he isn't already, but I can just tell)
4. Denis Ten (cuz he's interesting to watch and because of his injuries I wouldn't put him on the podium)
5. Boyang Jin (天天 is wonderful and I expect his performance skills to reach the sky and be very improved and also cause he's already improved so much since the start of the season when I first saw him in COC and I decided to watch only his long program (worst mistake ever) )
6. Patrick Chan... I guess.
7. Sota Yamamoto (because I love him and he's great and no other reason hahaha)
8. Nathan Chen (cuz I also like him but not over Sota haha no offence @harikun)
9. Roman Sadovsky (I feel he's Canada's next big thing and I also really love him but I fear for his inconsistent 3A and quad)
10. Alexei Bychenko (I like him alot, just wish he would give another Europeans 2016 performance and wow everyone cause he's totally capable of it)
11. Daniel Somahin (he's got the quads and the performance skills but the spins are cringe-worthy. They are awful :(( still, he's caught my attention from Europeans 2016)
12. Jason Brown (cause the quads have becomed too demanding and he can't keep up but still love his movements across the ice)
13. Maxim Kovtun or Dmitri Aliev, or other Russian Guys...(don't expect them to do so well, and not in South Korea. Don't hate them tho, just prefer others over them)

Ladies......

1. Yulia Lipnitskaia (for obvious reasons, cause I love her, she needs to get revenge for last Olympics, and so she can be paired with Yuzu in the gala eek :) I think I'd dream if that actually happened)
2. (Ashley Wagner) (put her in brackets cause I'm not sure if she's gonna retire of still be there, but I love how she never breaks character and has that grace)
2. Elena Radionova ( with a fab Titanic 2.0 program Hahahaha haters gonna hate, but I'm gonna love it. She'd be over with her growth spurt by then and then she'd just pour her heart into her programs, plus her and Yulia on the podium together would be a Yuzu-Shoma squeal-worthy moment!)
3. Wakaba Higuchi (for obvious biasness and she's so powerful and surprising.)
4. Gracie Gold (would love to see her on the podium but she needs to have more emotion on her face when she skates. Though I'd hate it if she was a potato yet again too....arghh conflicted)
5. Mao Asada (her jumps might not be as good due to old age but she'd still be breathtaking)
6. Carolina Kostner (her Tech may not be good enough to keep her up on the podium again but her grace is not something everyone has)
7. Evgenia Medvedeva (hopefully she survives that puberty monster and makes the team.)
8. Yuna Shiraiwa (just eligible for senior that season and will slay like with her gorgeous 3Sal-3Loop)
9. Mirai Nagasu (Would love to see her give another Worlds 2016 performance and have that CUTEEE smile on her face again.
10. Karen Chen (depending on if Ashley's retired since you can only have max 3 spots. Stupid rule. Japan and Russia should get like 5 spots for ladies. Who agrees with me?)
11. Katelyn Osmond (just cause I want a Canadian top 12 at least and she is such a big skater and a performer. First time I saw her was 2014 Olympics and she was so nice to watch but her costume....is another story)

Ice Dance....woohooo

1.Tessa and Scott!( to get that second Olympic Gold they deserve and come back slaying with a perfectly executed FinStep and then my true wish is for them to get married ahahah yes I'm crazy, not drunk, I swear. I'm not even age eligible to be drunk)
2. Shibs sibs (they will prove themselves amazing and lights will guide them to the podium)
3. WeaPo (Canadian bias but they are absolutely lovely if they can pull it together and do a Grand Prix Final 2014 and 2015. Plus their lifts are BEAUTIFUL)
4. Luca and Anna, the Italians (they're so cute and they are wonderful to watch too)
5. PapCiz (cause I prefer others over them but they'd still be fabulous with amazing twizzles tho no one beats the Shibs)

I'll just stop here for Ice Dance

Pairs....

1. Megan Duhamel and Eric Radford (for obvious national bias)
2. Sui and Han (duh! Empress Wenjing needs a shining crown on her head for her costume to be complete)
3. Uh......Trankov and Volosohar? I really don't know.

Anyways...

Biggest Worries For 2018 Olympics

1. All the Russian Girls that I mentioned are not on the team because new Russian Girls surpass them, like erhem, Polina Tsurskaya, Maria Sotskova and Alisa Fedickina.

2. Japan and Russia needs five spots for Ladies.
And those five spots have to go to Rika Hongo, Wakaba Higuchi, Mao Asada, Yuna Shiraiwa and Satoko Miyahara (I care not for Marin Honda. I don't like her mainly because she's a big threat against Brota. Hahah, Yes, I love Sota, and yes, I feel threatened by Marin that Sota will like her and yes, I disapprove of them and Yes, you can call me stupid and dumb and an idiot for liking someone who doesn't even know I exist. And yes, I admit I'm an idiot and a dodo bird cause I somehow ship WakaTa but I still like Wakaba so much....I don't even know what's wrong with my brain man, but I'm clearly malfunctioning, someone help me! I'm falling in love.....okay, now you think I've gone bananas.)
Continuing, Russia's five spot can go to, Yulia, Elena, Zhenya, Adelina, Liza, or Sima. (I know there's six that I listed, I can count)

Does anyone agree with me? Come on, let's sign a petition for the isu to create new max number of spots hehe

3. If Sota doesn't make the Olympics team, I'll cry. I read that his biggest dream is to go to the 2018 Olympics with Yuzu since that is (possibly) the last place Yuzu will compete at. But with the Japanese men field being (arguably) the deepest, he might not make it .... And I'm crying just thinking about how sad he might be.

4. Canada might not have 3 spots in men's :(( which is not entirely impossible looking at this year's Men's field.

5. There's multiple conspiracies yet again and Yulia might not get a Gold even with fabulous clean performance and Yuna Sochi Olympics deja vu happens and stuff cause the KSF is angry that Yuna was deprived of her Gold by a Russian (Adelina) so now they want to punish another Russian for that.

Comment on what your biggest worries are cause I actually could not sleep last night thinking about the possibility of all this happening.

Do you agree with my predictions? Everyone is entitled to their opinions and biasness.

Who would you want on the Russian and Japanese ladies team?

Will we be having a new Yulia Lipnitskaia? Who might that be? Polina Tsurskaya is my first choice, especially considering she's an Eteri haha ;) Then, will Yulia pull an Adelina and show that you can't underestimate her and she can still win Gold?

Yes I have random thoughts all the time and I need to write them down.
Don't judge.

Also, would it be possible for a Japanese sweep or Russian sweep?

Yuzuru-Shoma-Sota podium would make my day for the rest of my life.

Or a Yulia-Elena-Evgenia podium could be so cute!!

Or a Brian Orser podium (really hope Nam isn't leaving)
Yuzuru-Javi-Nam

Or actually a Mao-Wakaba-Rika podium is great too! Love them all.

Ooh, maybe a Yuzuru-Shoma-Boyang podium can happen, yes? Totally possible.

Or an Eteri-used-to-be podium, Yulia-Zhenya-Sima?

I know Zhenya hasn't switched out but might.

Your thoughts?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro