{7} - |Falling for you|

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

-Later that evening-

'7 pm... Iacon's Northern border..'

Ratchet kept that in mind as he walked down the street, watching as Cybertron's two suns began to dip closer and closer to the horizon. He didn't like being out this late. Well, he didn't like being out late at all. Bad things usually happened at night and he was not looking forward to becoming one of those victims that ended up in the hospital.

Geez, he needed to stop worrying so much...

The medic glanced up when he noticed he was getting close to the border, swallowing his fear as he continued to walk. He rounded a corner and let out a sigh of relief when he spotted Wheeljack up ahead.

The wrecker was sitting with his legs dangling over the edge of a wall, gazing out at the sunset that was beginning to form. He looked over his shoulder when he saw Ratchet approaching, a grin on his face. "Thought you weren't coming at first."

Ratchet chuckled slightly, walking over and sitting next to Wheeljack. "I would never pass up something like this." He replied, folding his hands in his lap. He turned his head to gaze at the sunset, sighing lightly. "Beautiful, isn't it?"

Wheeljack turned to look at the sunset as well, scooting a bit closer to Ratchet without the medic noticing. "Yeah... but you know what's more beautiful than this sunset?" He asked, a slight grin on his face.

"If you say me, I'll smack you."

"Damn. Shot down with no mercy." The wrecker chuckled lightly, shaking his head. "I like your attitude."

Ratchet raised an optic ridge, turning to look at Wheeljack. "Never heard that before. Everyone always says I'm a grump and that's why they aren't very fond of me." He said, propping his head up with one arm.

"Really? They didn't even give you a chance..." Wheeljack murmured, blinking slowly. "I don't show my true self often. Guess that's why bots tend to like me..."

"They like the fake you more than the real you?"

"Exactly. I used to be different, but ever since I adopted this attitude things haven't changed. I thought it would help, but it didn't."

Ratchet felt bad for Wheeljack. The wrecker only wanted someone who he could talk to, someone who understood him. This was only their first time together on a true date, but Ratchet felt like he needed to be there for Wheeljack more often. "Well... I like the true you. You're unique. Bots like that are hard to come by these days, everyone is trying to conform to society instead of being themselves."

Wheeljack couldn't help but smile a bit, flinching slightly when Ratchet placed his hand over his own. "I.... Thank you..." he said, growing a bit flustered and glancing away for a moment.

"You're welcome." Ratchet replied with a soft smile. "Hey, look at me."

Wheeljack slowly turned his head back, a hint of a blush tinting his cheeks a soft pink. His bright blue optics cast a gentle glow over his white armor as the suns sank lower in the sky, blanketing the city in darkness.

"Don't let anyone tell you who to be or how to act. Do what makes you happy. If you aren't happy, then leave and find something that makes you happy." Ratchet spoke, his voice soft and comforting. He gently rubbed Wheeljack's hand, intertwining his fingers with the wrecker's.

Wheeljack's smile grew as well as his blush and he swore he could feel tears in his optics. "You make me happy, Ratchet. I want to stay right here with you." He murmured, taking ahold of Ratchet's other hand. "This is only our first date and.... I... I already know that my feelings for you are stronger than I thought..." he chuckled, glancing away again.

Ratchet smiled and gently squeezed Wheeljack's hands. "Then you must be truly happy. You make me happy too, even if I came off as rude in the beginning... I really, really care about you, Wheeljack. Don't let anyone ever tell you otherwise."

"So does that mean we're.... a couple?"

"I suppose so... but we should take our time and enjoy everything. No need to rush it."

"Alright...."

"..."

"Ratchet?"

"Yeah?"

Wheeljack blushed harder and pursed his dermas, looking Ratchet in the optics. "I.... I-I love you, Ratchet.... more than anything I've ever known..." he mumbled, feeling a bit stupid that he was admitting this so early on. But he knew that Ratchet was the one for him, nothing could change that. "May I kiss you?"

Ratchet's face flushed up and he diverted his gaze for a moment, trying to contain his excitement. "Y-Yeah.... sure." He replied, looking back at Wheeljack with widened optics.

Wheeljack hesitated before leaning in, closing his optics right when his lips met Ratchet's in a gentle kiss.

Ratchet froze for a moment before loosening up, basically melting into the kiss. He closed his optics and sighed heavily.

This was nice...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro