6 - The One Where You Go to USJ

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

For Good Measure

You greatly underestimated the hero course. On top of all of the rigorous training, the academic side of UA was no joke. Much to your disdain, you had to put aside your story-writing after school most days in order to study. You began to seriously regret going there.

You arrived to class ten minutes earlier than normal, hoping to be able to have some time to yourself before class started. There were only a few others there at that time. Relaxed, you put your earbuds in and started writing erotica for Minoru.

If you were being honest with yourself, you knew there was a side of you that enjoyed writing it. You could write out your wildest fantasies and not worry about anyone thinking lowly of you because Minoru was too horny to wonder where you got your inspiration from.

Someone walked by you, but you didn't think much of it until you realized they hadn't moved from the spot they were in for a while. You looked behind to find Sero, looking over your shoulder. Your eyes widened, and you immediately got defensive. "I- I don't like this stuff or anything!" You flipped the paper over in a hurry. "It's for someone else! Seriously!"

He just smiled and laughed. "Kaminari! You were so right!"

Kaminari bound over with a grin on his face. "Eyy, looks like Mineta was telling the truth. (Y/n), you write that for him!? Can you write some for me!?"

You weren't sure if you wanted to curl up in a ball and disappear forever or feel proud that someone else wanted you to write erotica for them. Before saying 'no,' you stopped yourself. Smirking, you gave him an OK sign. "Sure, if you pay me."

He seemed to consider it. When he answered, Kaminari didn't hesitate with his 'Yes!!'. You discussed prices with him, and soon everything was set in stone.

"If you want a specific scenario, kink, or anything else just tell me because I'm not sure what you're into," You added. I'm making money by writing smut holy-

Kaminari almost jumped with excitement. "Damn, I never imagined a girl in this class would do this! Thanks!" Three.

You swiftly removed your shirt, replacing it with your hero shirt. A tap on your shoulder caused you to whirl around. You were met with Mina's shocked face. She spoke in a voice more hushed than her usual one.

"Kaminari told me that you're writing... stuff... for him and Mineta."

You pursed your lips, unsure how to respond. You couldn't tell if she was more surprised or disgusted. "I mean, he's paying me. So yes." Please don't hate me. Please don't hate me.

She grabbed both of your hands. "That's actually so cool, (y/n)!!" You let out a sigh in relief. "Way to make money!"

Tsuyu heard Mina and asked, "What happened?"

You froze. Mina, bless her soul, was probably the only one who would support you in such a way. The others would not hate you forever because of it, but you didn't want them to feel uneasy around you.

Mina spoke before you could make up some unbelievable lie. "(Y/n)... is making money from writing cute little stories!"

Yaoyorozu beamed. "That's wonderful, (y/n)! I'm so glad you're making money from something you enjoy."

Everyone else seemed to buy right into Mina's clever lie. You took a mental note to thank her later.

You felt a bit excited putting on one of your new addition to your hero costume. They were only glasses – fake, at that – but you believed that they added to the whole book-y look you were going for. You also now had a thin and tight headband with two mini books coming from opposite sides. To top it all off, you had simple wrist braces made for you as well.

You all headed outside to where the bus was waiting. Iida waved his arms around. "As your class rep, I will help everyone board and find seats in the bus in a neat and orderly fash—"

Of course, no one was interested in listening. Everyone, including you, began boarding as soon as Aizawa said to. You found yourself seated next to Tsuyu and Kirishima. The latter wasted no time before talking to you.

"We still haven't met properly, so hey!" He extended his hand for you to shake, but it was pretty awkward because you were already sitting close to each other. Nevertheless, you shook his hand.

"Pleasure." Him, Mina, Kaminari, Sero and Bakugo always seem to be together. Looks like I've met them all now except for the hothead.

"You write stories for Kaminari, right?? That's cool!"

Your smile wavered. It looked like everyone in their little friend group already knew about the deal you made just that morning. He looked left and right, as if making sure no one was watching. "I don't know why you chose to write that sort of stuff, but it wouldn't be very manly of me to judge your preferences!"

But it also looked like every one of them did not mind a bit. You pumped your fist to try and match his attitude. "Thanks! You're pretty cool too, Kirishima. You know, your hardening is super amazing!"

His face lit up. "You really think so?" You nodded. Four.

At that moment, Bakugo started yelling about something. Kaminari made a comment about how even though the school year had only recently started, everyone could tell that Bakugo's personality was trash. Tsuyu added on to that, and he only got madder, proving her point.

The USJ was an amazing site to see. You looked in awe at all of the different danger zones. Thirteen started off with a brief explanation about how many quirks can be dangerous, so it's important for heroes to know how to also rescue with and without them. They continued to go in depth.

"You all will be practicing in the Flood Zone. You will be split into small groups at a time." Thirteen held up fingers as they spoke. "Some will be injured and stranded on a sinking ship in the middle of the lake. The others will be on land and must rescue them."

Your class was led there. "Eraserhead, you can choose the groups because you know them better than I do." And so he did.

You went first with Todoroki, Hagakure and Aoyama. Shoji and Sato were the victims.

"First things first: how to get to the ship from here!" Hagakure said.

Before she could say anything else, everyone's attention quickly turned to a pulsing purple circle that appeared. That was sure an unexpected part of the training. Was it supposed to happen?

The looks on the two heroes' faces as people came out of the circles answered your question. They just kept coming in alarming numbers. "GET BACK!" Aizawa was already rushing to the scene.

"But teacher, how will you fight a bunch of people all at once in close combat?" Midoriya asked worriedly.

"Pros can't be good at only one thing," he responded before running off.

The number of villains was overwhelming. There had to have been over one hundred. In the center of them all was a thin man with disembodied hands scattered on his body. Next to him was the purple portal, now a purple blob. You felt a tug on your sleeve.

"(Y/n)..." Hagakure called out to you in a shaky voice. "What... what do we do?"

Break Time!

Fun fact:
(Y/n) can create food, but it disappears after
some time, like everything else she makes. So if she were to try to live off of her quirk, she would starve to death

And now we continue...

"What... what do we do?"

Her tone of voice terrified you. Because you had no idea what to do. But she was scared and asked you, not anyone else near her, and you felt your heart warm up because of it. You shook out of your trance. Now was not the time for that.

You knew that Eraserhead and Thirteen did not want the students to fight, but if – no, when, the villains attacked, you all would have to protect yourselves.

Before you could tell her exactly that, your vision was clouded with purple. Once it cleared, you were in a different danger zone in the building. You looked at your surroundings. The Landslide Zone.

You were accompanied by the same team you were put with for the training earlier. Surrounding you were, you guessed it, villains. Without missing a beat, Todoroki asked you, "I'm not sure how your quirk really works, but can you make something for you guys to stand on so you don't get frozen?"

"Yes." In your notebook, you scribbled a messy table and ripped the tiny page off. To Aoyama and Hagakure, you ordered, "Get on the table." They jumped on without hesitation.

The moment you all landed, Todoroki releases a wave of ice encasing all of the villains' feet and calves in a frigid hold. They were unable to move. He walked to one and said something about freezing them to death. Creepy.

Aoyama lifted a shaky hand. "I-it would be nice to make sure they cannot escape, but we should go back to the Central Plaza as soon as possible... right?"

"You're right," Todoroki said.

As you all walked away, you sent a Weakness to the villains for good measure.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro