22)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Bakugou and the rest of the class went to Backdraft's memorial the next day. Classes were cancelled and tons of people cried. "I can't believe he was murdered." Denki mumbled and Sero placed a hand on his shoulder as a way of comfort and agreement.

Backdraft was murdered, who's next? Bakugou thought. Bakugou glanced around the memorial to see who was there. Some people he recognized and others he didn't.

On the way back to the dorms Mina, Denki, Sero, and Kirishima were sounding Bakugou like the secret service. "What are you idiots doing?"

"We are the Bakugou protection patrol!" Mina exclaimed.

"If someone is willing to murder a pro hero there's a big chance they will murder a student!" Denki mentioned and Sero nodded in agreement.

Kirishima stopped at a popsicle stand and got everyone something as the rest of the Bakusquad talked about random shit. Bakugou walked with the red head, and got his popsicle. "I can't believe it actually happened though." Kirishima mumbled. "An actual pro hero."

Bakugou ate his popsicle deep in thought. His friends were right... If someone is able to kill a pro hero there is a big chance they will kill a student. Before he was able to go even more deep in thought he felt someone bump into him making him choke on his popsicle. "The hell?"

"Sorry Bakugou. I tripped." Shoto Todoroki told him before walking over to Deku and Iida.

"I fucking hate that guy." Bakugou mumbled.

"I don't see why." Kirishima told him. "He's nice and pretty- uh pretty cool."

"Did you just make a pun?" Bakugou glared.

"Huh I guess I did." Kirishima chuckled and gave him a smile. They kept walking and Kirishima kept thinking about what happened the past few days.

"I wonder who killed Backdraft." Mina mumbled as she ate her own popsicle.

"My money is on that Shigaraki guy." Denki stated and everyone looked at him. "What? You heard the news. A person dressed in black and blue left the crime scene."

"He has a point." Mina shrugged and left to talk to Jirou. Bakugou had to admit Denki and Mina had a point. Was it Sir Crusty? If not him, then who?

Bakugou shook his head pretty annoyed by everything. He felt his phone buzz and he checked it.

I wonder who killed Backdraft.

I do too
I know this is off topic but...

Yeah?

I want to talk to you.

Bakugou you are talking to me.

No fucker!
I mean actually talking.
I want to call you.

(Read)
Alright.
Hang on. I'll call you.

He wait a few minutes, and then half an hour before getting annoyed. He thought he was going to call me? Kirishima looked at Bakugou confused about his annoyed look. Then his phone started to ring. "Hey!"

"Hello Bakugou." Bakugou heard him, but something seemed off. He sounded like he was crying. He kinda expected them to be sad because Backdraft's death, but actually crying?

"What's wrong?" He asked and Kirishima looked even more confused. Bakugou seemed concerned.

"Y-yeah." Bakugou heard the person reply. He could tell the person was lying. "Just um... Just had an interesting phone call."

Bakugou was about to reply before Kirishima got close to the phone trying to listen in. Bakugou pushed him away. "Oh okay." Kirishima gave him a look.

"Can I tell you something?" The mystery guy asked. "At the moment you and two others feel like they only people I can trust."

For some reason Bakugou's chest started to ache. "I uh yeah. Yeah." Bakugou tried to be nice for once. He could tell the other person was hurting.

"The other day when you asked me if I was hoping for a certain girl to ask me to the dance and I said yes. I... I actually meant no." Bakugou looked confused and Kirishima looked at him in even deeper confusion. "Actually I want a guy to ask me."

"Wait-" Bakugou cuts himself off. He only knew to openly gay kids in the class. Yakeru and Hibiki, but those two idiots were a few feet infront of him talking to Mineta, Tokoyami, and Tsu.

"Yeah I'm gay Katsuki." The boy replied.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro