23)

Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

A/n: Sorry for the short chapters. I'm not really used to writing MHA fanfics.

Todoroki stared in the mirror. So many emotions in one body. Hurting so much. He lets out a sigh. He looked out his dorm room window, and saw all the other students of 1A walk up to the entrance.

He saw Bakugou walking with Kirishima and he started blushing. Todoroki couldn't believe he just came out as gay to Bakugou. "I'm such an idiot."

"Now a few words from Pro Heros, Thirteen and Fat Gum." Todoroki heard the radio he recently placed in his room. "Backdraft's death suprized all of us. The medics that showed up on the scene stated that the fatal wounds were caused by a slash of the neck and several stab wounds."

"The medics, police, and several Pro Heros believe the attacker was either friends or knew Backdraft personally." Fat Gum finished.

"Is there a chance that the killer might be a Pro Hero." Someone asks.

"Sadly yes." Thirteen and Fat Gum said at the same time. Todoroki sighed again.

Backdraft died and it could be a Pro Hero. He deeply wondered who it would be. Was there a chance it could be Endeavor? Probably not, but he wouldn't be surprised or care if it was. He heard someone knock on his door and went to see who.

"Hey Todoroki." Kirishima grinned at him.

"Hello." Todoroki replied. What was Kirishima doing here? "Is there...soemthing you want?"

"Here." He handed him a paper. "Although what happened to Backdraft is really bad, Kota, Sylvy, and I are still hanging out flyers for the dance. You know, a way to raise everyone's spirits." Todoroki nodded. "Oh and Bakugou just got done cooking. He accidently made to much."

"Alright." Todoroki nodded again and Kirishima nodded before clearing his throat and leaving. Todoroki wondered what that was about. Todoroki turned his radio off and headed to the kitchen to see the rest of his class.

"Oh Deku, your chicken is a little burnt." Uraraka mentioned which resulted with Bakugou looking annoyed.

"That's okay. I like my food burnt a little." Deku tried to play it off that it was okay so Bakugou wouldn't be mad.

Mineta spits his water out. "Pft I bet." Yakeru slapped him in the back of the head. "What?! I mean heth dating Todoroki! Right?"

Todoroki, Kirishima, Bakugou, and Deku stayed quiet. "I'm not dat-"

"He's not dating Deku." Bakugou told him. "He's dating a guy named Nicholas."

"Bakugou I told you I am not dating him.." Todoroki mentioned. "Can we not talk about my relationship with anyone?"

Everyone went silent. This didn't seem like Todoroki. Todoroki was about to take his food to his room to eat, but he ended up getting a message.

On my way with food.
Be there in five.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro