Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Please Comment

And sorry if you hate the Mineta X Tokoyami stuff. It started off as a joke, buuuuut I'm not so sure now.

Mineta laid in bed with his back to Tokoyami, who was busy messaging a few people from the dorms he was stuck having to get a hotel room because the subways. Iida didn't take it very lightly.

Mineta couldn't stop thinking about what happened. He almost saw Tokoyami's... You know what? No. That didn't happen! He only thought he saw things because how tired he was. Sleep deprivation can make you see some weird stuff... Mineta turned and looked at Tokoyami. "Hey-"

"Yes Mineta?" Tokoyami turned and they were inches apart making Mineta jump a little, and almost fall out of the bed.

"Um." Mineta didn't know what to say. Hey bird brain were you jacking off in the bathroom? Way to go Mineta, you fucking pervert! "Night."

"Goodnight." Tokoyami replied before having his back face Mineta again.

"Yeah..." Mineta whispered. "Night."

The next day at class

"Every one this is Lee-Yang, Lemon and Vess, Nathaniel. Treat them with respect and make them comfortable while they aee here." Aizawa introduced the two foreign students. "They are from America, be nice. Lee-Yang, Vess tell the class about yourselves." He glared at Bakugou before retreating to his sleeping bag cocoon.

Tokoyami looked and saw the girl from the diner the day before he gave her a small wave. "Hi! I know here in Japan you call each other by your last names unless you are really close or a family number, but please call us by our first names!" Lemon smiled. "So I am Lemon, and I have a truth quirk! If you get hit with it you will start telling the truth! Sometimes it lasts a few hours!"

Lemon lightly jabbed Nathaniel in his side with her elbow when he didn't start talking. "Um... I'm Nathaniel, but you uh already knew that..." He teen backed up a little. "I uh um..."

Lemon started to speak for him. "He has a flirting quirk! If he looks at you while he has the quirk activated you will start flirting with the first person/thing you see!" Momo raised her hand. "Yes?"

"Would the person start flirting with him?" Momo asked curiously.

"Nope!" Lemon replied.

"Can I go now?" Nathaniel whispered. Lemon shook her head and dragged the taller male over to two open desks.

Aizawa let's out a sigh. "Although I'm going to hate this... The school wants you all to learn... Sexual education. Midnight will come in to explain somethings."

"Awesome." Mineta smiled widely.

Tsu looked at the grape and then Tokoyami. "I thought you were going to talk to him?" She whispered.

"Well I-"

"Hello class!" Midnight walked in. "So who knows anything about robot babies?" No one raised their hand. "Okay well I'm going to team you all up in pairs and your first assignment is taking care of a robot baby."

A few groans were heard as Midnight started writing pairs on the board. Aizawa laid in a corner and went to sleep. The poor guy didn't get much rest the night before.

"So the first pair is our new students. Midoriya and Uraraka, Momo and Iida, Mina and Tsu, Kirishima and Sero, Denki and Jiro-" Midnight kept listing off pairs, but two pairs stuck out the most. "Mineta and Tokoyami, Todoroki and Bakugou. Now sit with your partner. You will be working together with this person for the rest of the school year. The robot babies actually have been modified in a way so they will actually grow and function as an actual baby and kid. So guess what? Real stinky diapers and first words."

Bakugou cursed under his breath. He was stuck with Todoroki again? This fucking sucks! Todoroki got out of his seat and walked over to sit next to Bakugou. For the rest of the semester he would be fake parents... Together... His heart couldn't take much more of this.

Midnight started handing out the robo babies and when Todoroki and Bakugou got theirs the both froze. "Uhhhhhh." Bakugou didn't know what to say for once when he saw the fake baby. It looked so real, but... A few details didn't fit.

"Oh I forgot to mention these babies were designed with the pairs in mind so they will kinda look like a mix between you two. First baby assignments is choosing a name for them!" Midnight explained before heading to the next pair.

Todoroki and Bakugou stared at the robot baby. It wasn't turned on yet, but the two students could only think of one thing. "He's/she's so cute." The two looked at each other. "It's a girl." Bakugou stated before Todoroki pointed at the pin on the baby's shirt that read 'it's a boy!' Bakugou looked at it. "It's a boy..."

Todoroki stared at the baby robot. White hair with specks of red and blonde. Bakugou's eyes... It was so fucking adorable.

"Miss Midnight!" Uraraka raised her hand and midnight looked at her. "Um you said they will grow, how old will the seem at the end of the year?"

"Well let's see." Midnight replied. "It's in the middle of the school year... Hmm about six or seven. So yeah chances are the baby could have a quirk although it's randomly generated with the data that it knows about each parent."

"Technology is so fucking advanced." Bakugou mumbled as Todoroki looked at the baby. "What should he fucking name it?"

"Well first off stop calling him an it, two stop cussing around him, three I have no clue." Todoroki replied.

Bakugou had an idea to piss him off. "How about we name him after your old man?"

"No." Todoroki gave him a tiny glare. "How about we name him after Midoriya?"

"He-" Bakugou stopped as Todoroki gave him another small glare. He rolled his eyes. "No, not after Deku."

The two kept spit balling ideas until something came to mind to the blonde. "How about... How about Shoto?"

"Shoto... Why not name him after you?" Todoroki asked amd Bakugou shrugged.

"I mean we already know Shoto Todoroki has a nice ring to it." Bakugou lied. Honestly he just wanted to hurry the assignment up.

"Then how about Shoto Bakugou?" Todoroki asked. Even though the baby wasn't a real baby he didn't want it to have the same last name as his dad.

Bakugou stared at Todoroki for a moment which turned into seconds which turned into a minute. "Alright. Shoto Bakugou."

The rest of the class went by with them trying to pick a plan for who is watching the child. "Class you know that knew dorm building that was build recently?" Everyone nodded. "Well guess what! You are all moving in there! Act like a family. It's more like an apartment building than a dorm building. In each apartment there are three bedrooms. One for each parent and the robot baby."

Todoroki and Bakugou glanced at each other. This will be interesting.

Nezu's Office after class

"So you are telling us the foreign students are actually here to help catch the killer?" Present Mic asked the rodent bear dog thing, known as Principal Nezu. "How old are they?"

"The girl is 18 and the boy is 17." Nezu replied. "Yes they are in their last year of school, but they can help catch the killer. If the killer is the person I think they are she will be after the Todoroki last."

"Why the Todoroki family?" Aizawa asked.

"Easy. Endeavor was one of the pro heros to kick her out of school." Nezu explained. "So was Backdraft and Pixie-Bob. Keep an eye on Shoto Todoroki to make sure nothing happens to him. If she really is the killer she might try to get close to him."

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro