Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Y'all about to hate me this chapter

Todoroki felt like crying on his way back to the dorms/apartments. He couldn't believe he kissed Bakugou. He felt like a big idiot. He wanted to cry, yell at himself, and lick himself in his room. He wanted to do all of those things, but he couldn't. Bakugou and Jamie would wonder why, right?

Todoroki got to the apartments and instantly went to get Jamie from Kirishima and Sero. He knocked on the door and right when Kirishima opened the door he cracked. The tears broke past his eyelids and fell. Kirishima's turned from happy, to confusion, to concern, and then finally anger.

"Who hurt you?" He hugged the human equivalent to half 'n' half. He rubbed his back slowly.

"No one." Todoroki whispered. "It's my fault."

"Don't say that." Kirishima whispered back. He soon felt more concern instead of anger after realizing no one had hurt Todoroki. "Wanna come inside?" Todoroki nodded.

The two went inside and Todoroki wiped his eyes. "Where's Jamie?"

"Oh Yuki and him are taking a nap." Kirishima rubbed the back of his neck. He noticed a bag in Todoroki's hands. "What's that?"

Todoroki looked at the bag and then Kirishima. "Strawberry milk." He pulled a small bottle out. "Want one?"

Kirishima nodded and took it from Todoroki. "Sero is on a date." Todoroki nodded and the two sat down on the couch. "So what happened?"

"I kissed Bakugou." Todoroki stated right when Kirishima took a sip of his milk. He started coughing. "You alright?"

"You kissed him?" Kirishima wiped his mouth. Todoroki nodded. "How... How was it?"

"It was a simple kiss." Todoroki replied. "I don't even know how to really kiss."

Suddenly an idea popped into Kirishima's head. "I... I could show you how..."

Todoroki turned to him. Kirishima knew Todoroki likes Bakugou and he knew Todoroki would never like-like him, but he just wanted at least one more kiss. "Kirishima-"

"Heh a bad idea never mind." Kirishima said quickly.

"No." Todoroki placed a hand on his shoulder. "It's alright..."

Without thinking Kirishima kissed Todoroki lightly. Both of their strawberry milks were now on the coffee table and their lips together. At first Todoroki didn't kiss back, but after a few seconds he responded. Kirishima knew he was only kissing back so he knew out to kiss properly, but he didn't care.

He loved it. He craved it.

He nibbled on Todoroki's bottom lip and the boy's lips soon parted letting Kirishima's tongue invade his mouth. An almost inaudible moan came from Todoroki. It was like music to Kirishima's ears. The two faught for dominance, which Kirishima instantly won.

Todoroki started laying down on the couch with Kirishima over him. Kirishima's arms rested near the other boy's head and Todoroki's hands were on Kirishima's waist. Kirishima soon pulled away and looked at the boy under him. Todoroki's face was flushed and he bit his lip. "That was..." The stopped and looked away.

"I could... Teach you other things if you want." Kirishima offered without thinking. After what felt like hours Todoroki gave his answer.

"Okay."

---

Tokoyami looked at Mineta across from the kitchen table at their apartment. "Got any threes?"

"Go fish dumbass." Haniko stated.

Tokoyami glared at Mineta. "Did you teach her that?"

"Oh course not!" Mineta looked at him offended. The two of them kept playing as Haniko watched. Tokoyami and Mineta knew at some point they would have to put the three year old in a time out, but they didn't want to.

"So... How was your date with Lemon?" The grape asked. "It was today right?"

Tokoyami nodded. "Yeah." Moment of silence. "She kissed me."

"Oh."

Welp thoughts? Y'all hate me?

Smut chapter or nah?

Who tought Haniko a cuss word?

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro