Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

The journey to the city was rather fun. The boys decided to listen to some jazz. Yoongi and Tae were continuously chatting about college stories and recalling their childhood memories.

Jin also spoke up at times but not much. He was rather busy in looking at the passing view outside the car window. Jin never really talked much. Unnecessary conversations were not his cup of tea. The whole ride went on like this with Namjoon stealing occasional glances at Jin through the rear view mirror while he drove. He thought he was being sly but someone had already caught him in this act not once or twice but many more times.

After a while the car stopped before a huge beige coloured three storeyed mansion. Tae hurriedly opened the door and stood there gaping at the mansion.

"WOW! Hyung does your whole office staff live here?! It is so big! Wow like really..!!" Tae said to Yoongi.

"Wanna come inside or not?" Yoongi nudged Tae and with that they started walking towards the house.

Meanwhile Jin came out of the car and rushed to get his bag.

"Let me help you." Namjoon spoke.

"Thanks but I think Tae and I can do it....thanks though." Jin spoke with a gentle smile. At this Joon blushed but Jin didn't notice it.

"Umm..I think your brother left already." Joon said pointing towards the duo walking towards the house.

"Oh I didn't realise...so...umm...can you help me?" Jin asked looking down fidgeting his fingers.

"Gladly!" Joon replied a little too excited but before he could do a thing Yoongi shouted that the servants can do it and asked both the men to walk inside.

No words were exchanged after this and both Joon and Jin walked in quitely.

"Hyungie where is your husband? He didn't even welcome us. Too bad I wanted to see him." Tae pouted.

"Sorry but he is still working at the office." Yoongi answered with a smile.

"Oh, okay then." Tae went ahead to roam about the mansion.

Finally everyone was inside and the maids served coffee and snacks after which Yoongi showed them their rooms while pointing at it. And then offered to walk them to it.

"We won't bother you for long Yoongi. As soon as we or I find a job we will move out." Jin said while climbing up the stairs with Yoongi.

Knowing their natures Yoongi knew it was pointless to reply to this and just nodded in acceptance.

"Well I would really like if you hand in your resumes to me so that your wish of leaving my humble abode can be granted soon." Yoongi said which made both him and Jin laugh.

In the drawing room Tae was still staring at Joon like he was his prey while drinking his coffee and Joon looked everywhere but at Tae.

"I saw what you were doing there." Tae finally broke the silence.

"Sorry what?" Joon said coughing up a bit.

"Watching my hyung like that. I saw it. What were you trying to do hmm?" Tae asked raising his eyebrow.

"What!? I wasn't doing anything!" Joon tried to defend himself.

"Oh! I thought you liked hyung. Too bad I will have to tell him you don't like him."

"NO!...I mean no....I mean it sounds bad if you say it like that."

"Soooo..you were staring at him right??"

With a hand running through his hair Joon replied "Y-yes I was...he is so-"

"Handsome! I know. He is my brother after all!" saying that Tae got up to follow his hyungs leaving a blushing Joon.

Don't know anything about him but he is definitely weird.

Namjoon thought about Tae as he finished his coffee.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro