Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

AT THE OFFICE

Jungkook, after his meeting was packing up to meet his husband's childhood friends when suddenly someone knocks at his cabin.

"Sir may I come in?"

"Yes come."

"Sir I have come to remind you that the annual business meet function will be held today from 1900 hrs. You and Mr.Min are supposed to attend it. Thank you!" with that the employee leaves.

"What the hell!!" Jungkook groaned in frustration.

"I am done with this shit!" he rubbed his forehead to relieve some stress. He immediately called Yoongi.

"Hyung we have the annual meet tonight please get my clothes directly to the venue. I will change it there itself. I am sorry that I couldn't greet your friends though."

"No worries Kookie! I will get your dress and my friends there. You can meet them then. Maybe it will help them to meet the bosses and land a job. I will see you at the venue."

Kook glanced at his wrist watch. He has an hour before the meet and so he decides to do the most exciting thing on the planet---SLEEP. He locks his cabin, asks no one to disturb him and sets an alarm for an hour and falls down on his office sofa like a dead body and falls asleep.

Meanwhile Tae decides to inspect the mansion further after freshening up. Jin was still in the shower and Namjoon had already left to get ready for the meet.

Yoongi was busy with the some designer. Tae first goes to the garden then the kitchen then the garage looking over the latest car models there. But when he decides to go inspect the house from inside he is called to the dining area by Yoongi.

"Taetae get ready in your best attire we have a party to attend and ask Jin to get ready too."

"But hyung your husband?"

"Oh he will meet you there. Now hurry up we will leave in half hour." with that Tae speeds up to his and Jin's room.

After some twenty minutes all of them are ready to leave.

"So hyung when does the party start?" an over enthusiastic Taehyung chirps.

"At 7 Tae." Yoongi answers with his gummy smile.

"Then why are we leaving so early?" Tae asks again.

"Because I have to pick up Kookie's tuxedo."

"Kookie!" Tae says giggling.."So you call your hubby Kookie..so romantic hyung!!" and he receives a gentle smack from Yoongi.

"Why are we supposed to be there?" Jin interjects.

"So that you can meet the people there who can offer you jobs.
I am sure you will definitely find something worthy."

"Thanks Yoongi!" both the brothers say in unison.

The car then halts at a place and Yoongi gets off.

Finally Tae turns towards Jin and speaks.

"Hyung! Namjoon will be there too you know."

"So what?" Jin replies looking away with a tint of pink on his cheek.

"Oh look your favorite colour is on your cheeks" Tae pokes his cheeks.

"What?" Jin rubs his cheek.

"Hyung you are blushing." Tae says with a straight face.

"I am surprised by your duality. Why can't you speak like this to Yoongi. Why fake smile at all?" Jin mocks Tae for his fake facade.

"Cause he doesn't deserve to see it. Have you seen him? He has grown so thin and pale."

"He was already pale."

"Hyung please stop it. I love and care for both you."

"Then why no smiles for me?"

"I would smile too if you didn't catch my act all the time."

"Well sorry Tae... So about Namjoon, what do you think?"

"He seems whipped but definitely a keeper. You should get to know him more."

"I will but first the job."

"Yeah the job."

Soon Yoongi returns and they head to the party.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro