Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

I am really sorry. I was gonna update yesterday but I died after seeing the Fake Love MV. So currently I am updating from my grave...

Love you all❤❤❤❤

Yoongi's POV

Jimin had his head on my left thigh and I was gently caressing his soft and fluffy hair. The feeling was so light, free and nice that a smile had crept onto my face. The boy beneath was breathing slowly with his mouth slightly parted and he looked almost equivalent to a baby, sometimes scrunching his nose and swatting my hand away when I pinched his puffy pink cheeks. The whole hour was spent like this and I continuously giggled at his actions.

Suddenly someone cleared their throat and I lifted my head up to see Hoseok with two plates in his hands.

''Dinner's ready!'' he spoke, placing the plate in front of me. It wasn't much like we ate in our house but I could feel the warmth in it. I took the plate and saw that Hoseok had already started eating.

''um...where is Jimin's plate?'' I asked concerned that Jimin might be hungry too.

''Oh don't worry. He doesn't like this plus I have already prepared dinner for him. He can eat it when he gets up. I thought I will let him rest for now.''

The smile on his face had now faded. I was sure he was thinking about the incident that happened earlier.

We ate in silence until I finally asked him about the men who attacked us. He thought for moment and then spoke.

"Promise me you won't judge Jimin or try to do anything bad to him.....promise me?" the concern for the younger was pretty evident in his voice.

"I won't hurt him ever. I promise! Please tell me who those bastards were and why were they after Jimin?"

The things he told next shook me to my core. How can people be so heartless. Suddenly a strong feeling developed within me and I couldn't cipher what it was. A strong sense of anger and disgust took over my mind and I called my lawyer to make the strongest case possible that would send those pigs to jail or worse make them rot in hell instead of just getting a restraining order. I never felt so angry but this was about Jimin so I am willing to let alot of things happen to me for the first time.............

even if it is an uncontrollable rage to destroy others for him!!

------------------

In the days ahead, Yoongi had moved into the apartment next to that of the two boys, now living beside them. The next day he had left for the hotel and got ready there to attend his meetings. Meanwhile he gave the hotel staff instructions to have his luggage be sent to address of his new apartment and they agreed to do so. However the person responsible for packing up saw the gold ring in the basin and kept it with him continuing to pack the rest of things and had it sent to the address. And just like that the ring was gone forever and Yoongi never came to realise this.

A month later........

Everyday after office Yoongi would go to visit Jimin. At first he loved his hardworking nature but slowly realized it was not hardwork but lack of self confidence. Jimin was very critical of his work and would often push himself to the edge. There were many instances in the past where he had fainted and it took Hoseok a whole week of shutting Jimin out to make him realise what he was doing. After that he lessened it but still continued to overwork himself. Hoseok was probably tired of him putting himself down by now and asked Yoongi to talk to him cause nowadays only he could make him do things. Things with Hoseok turned out to be healthy enough that now if he knew Yoongi was with Jimin, he didn't bother asking any further questions.

As for Jimin, pushing himself was an escape from his little space. Everytime he thought of going into little space, he was reminded of the horrors of his past. He hated how vulnerable he was in that state that people could do anything to him. He hated it but he wanted to be safe. Little space was always his comfort zone and until things with Minwoo ended, he would become a little but after him, he stopped it. He was scared of people and himself in that place and gave in all his messed up feelings and fatigue into overworking himself. Hoseok thought he did this to distract himself of the abuses but in reality he did this to run away from the easily toyable version of himself
But Yoongi understood this all and was hell bent on bringing back Jimin to his comfort zone again.

----------------------

A day before Jungkook's birthday

Yoongi had successfully found a solution to his problem. He would annoy, irritate and disturb Jimin by being clingy and cheesy and all baby liketo such an extent that Jimin himself would start behaving like a child slowly slipping into his comfort zone. Initially Jimin was wierded out by the other but slowly he started giving in. Today was no different. There were at Yoongi's place and the whole apartment looked like a small nursery- filled with soft toys, colouring books scattered on the carpet and couch, crayons all over the place and walls, the fridge filled with all sorts of candies and chocolates and most of Yoongi's shirt had small painted hand prints on them. Yoongi loved keeping things clean but at the moment he didn't give two shits and was busy playing with Jimin's freshly dyed silver hair. They both were staring into each others eyes with so much love until a phone ring broke the stare. Yoongi took his phone to see what it was and what he saw made him almost push Jimin of him and onto the ground.

It was his mother and she had called to remind him of Kook's birthday.

Someone he forgot in his time in Busan and now all sorts of guilt and a feeling of cheating on his husband and lying to Jimin crept into his heart.

But little did he know that Jungkook's had forgotten about him too...

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro