Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Taekook coming up ahead.....!!!

-------------------------

In Seoul

Both the boys were busy playing Overwatch and it was just 9 in the morning. Five games were over and Kook had lost all of them so he was determined to win this one. He wasn't expecting his birthday to be any special. Like every year he would be formally greeted by his family and there would be a party. However Yoongi would wish him at night and cook for him or take him out on a date and that would be the only highlight of his day. But this year it was different. At 12 am sharp he was woken up by a deep voice singing the birthday song. When he woke up he saw Tae only in an apron and sweat pants walking towards him with a tray lighted with candles. Once the tray was settled down, he saw a brown mess covered with some white frosting and strawberries. It legit looked like a child's work and he couldn't help but smile.

"Sorry Kook but I can't cook that well. The cake got burnt and only this is what is left edible. I could buy another cake but then I would miss the 12 am time." Tae spoke with guilt and bit his lower lip.

Kook felt so overwhelmed that he just cupped Tae's cheeks and kissed him on his lips.

"Thank you! you pabo. I love it already." he smiled.

Without wasting time, he blew the candles and they enjoyed the slightly burnt cake. He was so used to perfection that he couldn't stop smiling at Tae's little yet innocent efforts.

And now they were here. Kook sitting on Tae's lap as they both pressed the buttons of the controller frantically. Seeing that he was losing again, Kook thought of doing what he always did to win- that is to grind his ass on Tae's crotch to distract him. It was always a win-win situation, at the end he gets both- the win and the dick so why not. Thus he started grinding his ass slowly but hard enough.

"Kook stop... It won't work this time!" Tae said slightly irritated.

"Stop what Tae?" he asked innocently.

"STOP IT!" Tae said sternly. This was his cue to continue his actions cause angry Tae is Sexy Tae.

He continued and Tae finally gave in- his eyes shut and groans leaving his mouth. Beads of sweat had already formed on his forehead when suddenly there was loss of contact.

"I WON! I WON!" Kook cheered as he stood up jumping.

"You cheated you slut!" Tae said as he threw his controller and crossed his hands above his chest.

"Oh really..?" Kook asked in an slutty voice batting his eyes innocently.

"Yes really." Tae's eyes were now darker and filked with lust.

Before Kook could say anything, Tae pulled him onto his lap with his ass facing him and face pressed into the couch. He tugged Kook's pants and boxers down in one go.

Kook wasn't surprised- he knew what would happen next and was anxiously waiting for it. Biting his lower lip he turned to look at Tae who was licking his lips as he eyed the other's bare and milky ass.

"AH!" Kook moaned as his ass was spanked hard. This continued for a while until there was a ringing sound. Both groaned irritated and Kook reached for his phone to see who was calling. Once he saw the caller id, he instantly dressed up and walked towards the swimming area leaving Tae alone in the living room.

Sighing and calming himself he finally picked up the call

"Hello hyung."

"Happy birthday Jungkook!" his husband answered.

No Kookie this time.........

"Thank you hyung. So how are you? It has been a month since you called."

But there was no reply. After some time he heard light sniffs.

"I am sorry Kookie I am really sorry." Yoongi said as he cried out of guilt.

"Hyung calm down. Tell me what happened?" the younger was now nervous.

"I'm so sorry I never thought this would happen please don't hate me."

"I promise I won't hate you. please tell me what happened.....please."

"I....I um....I fell in love with someone Kookie." There was silence after that.

"Kookie please say something. I'm really sorry I couldn't help it. Please say something!"

"From when?"

"From when what Kookie?"

"From when are you hiding this thing hyung and does the person love you too or know about me?"

"I don't really know when I fell in love and yes he loves me too but I could never say it back and he doesn't know about you."

"Hyung lying to him is bad. He will get hurt." Kook said with genuine concern.

"Kookie I am talking to you and you are concerned about him. Are you not angry?"

"Honestly hyung I am not angry. I am just disappointed that I didn't know this before. But if you are happy then this is worth a shot. Please hyung tell him the truth to avoid misunderstanding and tell him about our relationship too. That we only care and love each other as friends and nothing more. I think we both knew this way before but today I am saying it. We aren't meant to be for each other. So stop crying and get your man...........BUT SEND HIS PIC FIRST.! Let's see if he us good looking or not."

Yoongi laughs hearing this. "Oh he is really cute!"

"Cuter than me too?" Kook asked like a child.

"Yeah I guess."

"Whatever. I will judge that and most importantly he can be cuter than me but not my Tae. So I win!" he suddenly switched to a man showing of his lover proudly.

"Um actually he is kinda cuter than Tae." Yoongi joined the fight too.

"No fucking way. Tae is cuter. End of story!"

"But you didn't even see him!" Yoongi whined.

"I don't care. My Tae is the cutest and he bakes me cakes and plays with me... Boohoo to you." Kook spoke like a child again.

Yoongi can't stop laughing now. He is loving how happy they both are.

"Jokes apart. I am glad I let it out. Also this is the most you have ever spoken to me. "

"I know. A little bit of Tae is rubbing off on me and I am glad too hyung. Enough with me ok? Send his pic and my birthday gift too."

"Okay okay!"

They end their calls. Throughout the call Kook was smiling and laughing and this wasn't missed by Tae. He didn't know what the call was about but seeing Kook smile when he heard hyung's voice pained him. He didn't know why but someone else making Kook happy made him sad and unwanted. It hurt like bitch and unconsciously he laid back on the couch waiting for sleep to engulf him.

After the call Yoongi made a conference call. Namjoon Kookie and him talked about their current status. He really didn't want to hide anymore so he started with his husband and best friend. Namjoon at first was first quiet but seeing the other two happy he accepted Yoongi's lover too.

Jungkook was also happy as his hyung had found someone like him. Thinking of his love he went inside to see Tae cuddling with one of the cushions. He couldn't resist but coo at this sight and immediately clicked a picture before carefully sliding into his arms and falling asleep in breathing in Tae's musky scent.

Best birthday ever!!!! he thinks as he slowly drifts to dreamland.

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro