Màu nền
Font chữ
Font size
Chiều cao dòng

Hey guys,
You know it is kinda sad for me to be away from my parents and friends, all alone in a completely new city and your responses will really make me happy. So please don't be a silent reader and give me some feedback🙂🙂

---------------------------------

In Busan,

The night was spent packing and playing around. However Yoongi and Jimin had somehow packed their bags and now was the time for Jimin's daily milk before Yoongi tucked him into the bed. So currently he was finding the younger who like always had hid somewhere so that he can escape his milk punishment.

"Mochi please drink your milk."

No response.

"Mochi please or no more plushies for you."

No response.

"Fine! Either Mochi behaves like a good boy and drinks his milk or Mochi doesn't go to meet Kookie tomorrow."

Yoongi didn't get any response but he felt the suitcases in the corner moving. They were big cause of all the winter clothes and couldn't possibly move on their own. Walking there with the glass of milk, he found the younger crouched up. Jimin had made a small fort with two suitcases on the sides while the walls formed the other two walls. Finding him, Yoongi slowly pulled him up. Jimin was still having his thumb in his mouth as Yoongi sat on the couch and pulled him into his lap.

"Now be a good boy and drink this." Jimin whined and tried fake crying but Yoongi didn't melt and sent him a glare. Scared, Jimin drank a bit. But stopped.

"Not sweet!"

"Oh wait let me add more sugar." The other said as he tried to remove Jimin from his lap but he refused.

"I want this sugar." He said as he taps at his own lips signalling that he wants a kiss.

"So if you promise me you will finish it only then will you get sugar. Ok?" The younger just nodded.

Yoongi placed a small kiss on the other's lips. "Here you go."

But the other whined. "More! more!"

Yoongi only chuckled at his cuteness and gave him what he wanted. After the kiss, Jimin held his promise and drank the milk and comfortably placed himself in the other's lap with his head on his shoulder while he held onto the other like a koala. Yoongi slowly patted his back and occasionally caressed his hair to make him fall asleep. He then got up to place the sleeping boy on the bed and covered him in a blanket. Giving a final check to everything he too joined his baby boy in bed, breathing calmly in his sweet scent.

-------------------------------------

Taehyung wasn't really able to sleep that night- especially with Jungkook around. So he got up in the middle of the night, took his phone and pillow and went to the other room to sleep. After hours of staring blankly at the ceiling he started feeling sleepy as the first rays of sun hit his windows bringing some warmth.

Jungkook eyes opened to an empty bed yet again. He immediately thought he was late for office but then remembered it to be a holiday today.

So where is Tae?

He started his search only to find him sleeping in the other room- sprawled all over the bed, sleeping on his stomach and holding onto the pillow closely. Kook was a bit sad that Tae chose to cuddle a pillow instead of him but couldn't resist from cooing at the sight in front of him. Tae looked so innocent- free from all worries and sadness of the world. A sleeping Tae was a rare sight for Kook so he sat down quietly and started to play with his soft locks. He played for a while when a sudden realization struck him.

First, Tae didn't have dinner so he needed to make the best breakfast in the world.

Second, he needed to prepare for the lunch.

Third, he needs to plan the best date ever for tonight.

And so he hurried out and started preparing for breakfast.

Taehyung was woken up by the sweet smell of his favorite pancakes. Like a drug addict his body forced him towards the source of the smell. There on the table were freshly made pancakes with strawberries.

"Oh so you are awake. C'mon have breakfast." Kook patted the chair next to him.

Shifting his sight from the cakes to Kook, he said "I am not hungry." and turned around to walk back into the room.

"Tae wait! Why are you doing this?"

"What am I doing Jungkook?"

"This.......ignoring me, not eating, not talking. Why are you angry over nothing! And if you are then tell me."

"Oh my apologies Jungkook, but how can I ever be angry at you."

"Why are you doing this? Why today? Tell me honestly Tae have I done something to make you sad. Please just say it and will correct it, I promise!"

"You haven't done anything. I have."

I fell in love with you.......

"It's ok baby, forget it and come have some breakfast."

Kook didn't wait for his answer and pulled him by his arm making him sit on the couch comfortably. Bringing the plate to Tae he sat beside him and started feeding him. Taehyung didn't protest much and quietly ate his breakfast.

Why are you doing this Jungkook? Why are you caring for me?
After today we probably won't be together then why now?

Jumgkook slowly wiped Tae's face as the other was deep in his thoughts. It really pained him to see Taehyung like this but he didn't know what to do. It had always been him crying or being sad and the other cheering him up but lately Tae was being more sad and quiet and today was the worst of all days. He really didn't want to start his day this way. He had planned so many things and really didn't want to dampen his spirit. He looked at the other one last time before walking towards the sink with the empty plate only to find him fiddling with his fingers and staring at them.

He took a deep breath as he placed the plate in the sink.

Kook buck up! You can't be sad otherwise Tae will get more sad. Smile for him. Go make him happy! Go go!

"You know Tae baby I think I know why you are angry." at this Tae shot his head up towards him. Jungkook walked upto him and sat on his lap with his legs on either side of Tae and circling his arms around his neck. Tae winced a bit since Kook sat on his cuts but stayed quite.

"Its because of me that you have to work more right? But I promise I will attend office from next time even if I don't feel like going there." He placed a kiss on Tae's lips but he didn't respond. Jungkook pulled back to stare at him.

"Oh I completely forgot Tae. Just sit here I will come back in a minute." with that he ran to the room and came out with a notepad and sat on Taehyung's lap again.

"You know I was free yesterday and was simply wasting my time on the internet and look what I found." he opened to the page with some names written on it and showed it to him.

"What is it Kook?" the moment he heard Kook instead of Jungkook, he took a sigh of relief. Tae looked at the names confused.

"I found a site where if you enter the names of the parents it kinda mixes them up and generates new names for the children. See here Taehyung and Jungkook add up together to form so many names." he then pouted "sadly there aren't many girl names but personally I love this one" he pointed at one "see Junghyun and this one here...hmmm....yeah Taejun. You like them?"

"You want to have kids with me?" Tae was shocked.

"Ofcourse you pabo!" Kook slapped his chest lightly.

And just like that all of Tae's sadness was washed away. The hope of Kook loving him kinda rekindled. He didn't say much but just smiled fondly at the younger before pulling him by his nape into a passionate kiss.

They both were so lost into the kiss that they certainly missed the person standing before them until he shouted-
"WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING!!???? "

--------------------------------------

So who do you think this person is?
Do comment!

Till then
Adios my friends😘😘😘

Bạn đang đọc truyện trên: Truyen2U.Pro